Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thread: Is there a listing limit to viewing my paid GBs? How can I view them all?

GI Members

Thanks

Is there a listing limit to viewing my paid GBs? How can I view them all?

Hello Admin,

Is there a limit to how many number of GB's displayed under My GB's
    50?

I cannot see a number of GB's subscribed under my tab.
    Should I list them all here? or send a PM?

Thanks in advance, B

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to bringer For This Useful Post:

vancomycin (10-23-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bringer View Post
    Hello Admin,

Is there a limit to how many number of GB's displayed under My GB's
    50?

I cannot see a number of GB's subscribed under my tab.
    Should I list them all here? or send a PM?

Thanks in advance, B
    Hello,
    there appears to be a limit of 45. To be able to see them all you will need to check subsections in the forum home page.

Thank you.
    Official Support Topic - Payments options, problems and any questions:

http://groupinsiders.com/showthread....-any-questions

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WraiTh For This Useful Post:

bringer (10-22-2014),Patriøt (10-22-2014),vancomycin (10-23-2014)

GI Members

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WraiTh View Post
    Hello,
    there appears to be a limit of 45. To be able to see them all you will need to check subsections in the forum home page.

Thank you.
    Thank you WraiTh, if I understand correctly, I should be
    able to see all my GB's in "My GB's" tab (or subsection) on the forum homepage.

But I don't.
    Does the limit of 45 apply on the subsection on the forum page?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 8,168 Times in 3,163 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bringer View Post
    Thank you WraiTh, if I understand correctly, I should be
    able to see all my GB's in "My GB's" tab (or subsection) on the forum homepage.

But I don't.
    Does the limit of 45 apply on the subsection on the forum page?

Thanks in advance
    In the My GBs tab, you can only see 45 private topics of your GBs. These are the latest active topics.

If you are looking for older GBs, you gonna need to find it in the subsection area under OnGoing GBs section, Here is an explanatory picture:

I'm here to learn and serve, and you are here to learn. If it's not the case for you or for me, then someone should leave.

Therefore, No excuses are accepted neither from you nor from me.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patriøt For This Useful Post:

bringer (10-22-2014),vancomycin (10-23-2014),WraiTh (10-22-2014)

GI Members

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patriøt View Post
    In the My GBs tab, you can only see 45 private topics of your GBs. These are the latest active topics.

If you are looking for older GBs, you gonna need to find it in the subsection area under OnGoing GBs section, Here is an explanatory picture:

Clear and solved.
    Thank you Pat.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bringer For This Useful Post:

Patriøt (10-22-2014),vancomycin (10-23-2014),WraiTh (10-22-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,222 Times in 1,901 Posts

Thanks to Bringer & Staff for the question and clarifications. I also edited the original topic title so that the members can get a better idea of what the question was about in case they have similar concerns.

Just as an addition to the above, these are some other points highlighted in red below which are relevant and can be used as alternatives to view your paid GBs :

NOTE

Quote Originally Posted by a member
    Question-

I have a couple of GB's that I've purchased (they show up at the top of the page on the Payments page. But they do not show up in MY GB

Have I missed a step somewhere? Any help would be appreciated.

I've not participated in that many GB's here on the new system yet, but it seems like it's taking a long period of time to see any type of access. At least compared to over on FUB. Any comments on that or is it just a matter of transition to the GI board?
    some GBs will not appear in your MyGBs Tab for one (or all) of the following reasons :

#1. The GB is still being processed by our Organizers and Volunteers after the [Official GB] has been closed (most of this is done behind-the-scenes) - until the GB forum has been made in the private area along with an actual post/reply made within there by FUB-GI Staff, you won't see any notice of this in the MyGBs Tab.

#2. Even if you see a forum made for your GB in question within the Ongoing GBs, you might not have access due to reason #1 and #3

#3. All of the above would only be applicable to a member who has paid for the respective GB and has been whitelisted (given special access permissions to the private GB area for that topic) by FUB-GI Staff.

#4. Once everything is ready, or at least if initial updates are available to our respectively participating GB members, you will be notified via PM and/or announcements within the [Official GB] thread by FUB-GI Staff - moreover, you may also visit the MyGBs Tab every once in a while to check on posts. Thereafter, for future updates/announcements, you can adjust/modify individual thread subscriptions (e.g. via instant email notification) for subsequent announcements/updates

NOTE
    Within your active subscriptions page, http://groupinsiders.com/payments.php

those are the actual GB Codes for each respective GB that was completed and paid for. That is there for your own confirmation in where the Group Insider's Automated Payment System, documented your GB seat payment - it is referenced via the GB code given on any [Official GB topic]

You can monitor your regular GBs through the MyGB's Tab (that is if there is actual posts submitted within that topic or else you won't see anything).

Additionally, you can view all your whitelisted and paid for GBs through one of these links (depending if you are monitoring either medical or business GBs)

1. Business Field Group Buys - http://groupinsiders.com/forumdispla...eld-Group-Buys

2. Medical Field GBs Section - http://groupinsiders.com/forumdispla...ld-GBs-Section

From one of the links above, you can scroll through the page and get to the OnGoing GBs subforum topics (this is where each individual GB is listed). For those GB topics that you are whitelisted & paid for, you can actually visit the thread (or note the date of last reply). For any GB topic that you did not participate/pay for (and if there is no whitelisting done yet), you will see a "Private" listing and no access is permitted to those topics.

Within all the Private GB threads you are visiting, you can subscribe to each thread (just like anywhere in the forum) via the forum tools, and you can get notifications sent to you via email/PM/notification icons once signed in.

Thread Information