Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Reading, Mind-mapping and Memory MMG 4.0 ( Reopening almost after an YEAR)

Speed Reading MMG Leader

Thanks
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 575 Posts

Speed Reading, Mind-mapping and Memory MMG 4.0 (Reopening after an YEAR)

GOOD NEWS !!! Speed Reading, Mind-mapping and Memory MMG 4.0 is BACK after almost an Year.

This Coaching Program is Now Open.
    If you wish to join, Go to the last page of this topic and leave a reply.

If you want to read more details about the program, we will share with you the members goals and participation.
    Just leave a reply in this topic and we will send you more details.

Speed Reading, Mind-mapping and Memory MMG 4.0 -New and Improved

Double your reading speed with better comprehension, Memorize entire books and make notes effortlessly and effectively.

Let me coach you in my proven system to -- Cut your study time by half, Get better grades, Read a book in a week, Get recognized as an expert in your field in just 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by naquoya View Post
    When I started 3 months back, my reading speed tested at approx 260 words per minute. When I retest it now, it is closer to 900 words per minute
    Quote Originally Posted by fl4m3r View Post
    I am hitting 714 WPM on a fiction (I was reading at about 310 WPM).
    Thanks!!

If you want to learn… how to read faster and remember what you have read without spending 100s of hours in training and spending thousands of dollars, then this is going to be the most exciting letter you've ever read.

Have you bought any programs and books recently relating to speed reading or memory improvement recently?
    Did you take action on what you have learned from these programs? Did you get the results you had expected?

If you are like most of the people, then there is a high probability that you are not satisfied with the results you have got. I have been there myself and I know many people myself. Not any More…

I was one of the disappointed students myself until I came across the concept called speed reading. I became excited when I came to know that you can actually read faster, learn more in same period of time. I started reading everything I could find about these topics. I was disappointed with the results I was getting even after spending lot of time practicing. I still persisted. The More I spent reading and learning, I started seeing consistent patterns emerge. I tested many theories and techniques. Some worked amazingly well, while others sucked. I started doing more of what works and my results exploded. After 8 years of reading, researching and practicing, I have put together everything that works and created a system. I will be teaching you the exact system in the Master Mind Group (MMG).

What is this MMG about?

MMG is short for Master Mind group. In this Master Mind Group, I will lead and teach few students everything they need to know about Speed Reading, Note taking (Mind- Mapping) and Memory. I will teach you everything that works. This MMG has been designed by me after 8 years of learning and testing speed reading , memory and note taking techniques. After successfully launching 3 MMGs I am launching MMG 4.0 now.

What will be covered in this MMG about? What will I learn in this MMG about?

Quick Overview of What You Will Learn in this MMG

1. Speed Reading

* What is speed reading? Is speed reading for real?
    * Does it work for me? Can I read faster?
    * How to Double your reading speed with better comprehension.
    * How to reduce your study time by half and still enjoy the studying for real.
    * What are the common misconceptions, false ideas you have about reading and speed reading. How to overcome all of them·
    * What is the right Mindset required for reading.
    * How to read text books/Technical books in effective way.
    * How to develop laser like focus while reading.·
    * How to read faster on a computer screen and on e-readers.
    * The step by step system to read any book.·
    * How to get the main ideas from the book faster and save time reading material.

2. Mind Mapping (Note taking and Note making)

* What are the different ways of making notes and What is the best way to make notes.
    * What is Mind-mapping and what are the rules of making a Mind-map.
    * How to summarize entire book/chapter in to one page.
    * How to revise from notes you have prepared.

Memory Improvement

* Why you think you don’t have better memory.
    * What are common myths You have relating to memory.
    * How brain works and stores information AND how to use it to your advantage.
    * What mindset you need to have while memorizing.
    * What are Rules of memorization.
    * What are different techniques of Memorization
    * How to Memorize any type of information and do it faster.
    * How to memorize entire book.
    * How to write exams confidently from memory. How to score more marks with no additional effort.Memorization steps and process will be explained with a live example.

Etc….. Etc…

In short, score more marks, pass exams easily even after spending less than half the time you are putting now.
    Knowledge you get from reading will improve your productivity, work efficiently and effectively in any job, profession and venture you choose to be.

ONE TO ONE PERSONAL ATTENTION

This MMG is not only about teaching you speed reading, mind mapping and memory. It is more than that….

In this MMG, you will get one to one personal attention. You will be encouraged to ask questions, share challenges you are facing. I will help you overcome the challenges you are facing.
    You can learn from other students questions and their challenges.

YOU WON'T GET THIS IN ANY OF THE BOOKS/PRODUCTS YOU BUY

This is what happens normally:

Few months back, my friend asked me to recommend a few courses on speed reading. So I recommend a course and also gave him the course on speed reading to learn. I talked with him later to get the update about his progress. He replied back saying he didn't go through the course as he didn't find time.

This MMG will take away all the excuses you have and help you achieve your learning goals faster than ever before?.

In which Group do you belong?

From my research I have found out, Most of the readers can be placed in this 4 groups.

a. Those who don’t know speed reading and memory techniques.

b. People who know about Speed reading and memory development technique but have no clue of either how to apply or don’t apply in real life.

There is absolutely no difference in both these categories.
    These people spend most of the time thinking of finishing the book they have started a month ago. These people spend most of the time fascinating what it would be like if they read faster and could finish a book in a day or in a week.

c. People who read faster naturally. These people are either born with natural talent to read faster or got trained unconsciously.

d. People who are willing to learn these techniques and apply it in real life. They are ready to invest both time and money to learn these techniques. They apply what they have learnt and test what works and what doesn't work. People in this group get things done. They become experts in their industry and rise to top faster than anyone else because they know what goes on in their industry and are always updated. Students in this category score more marks and are normally in the top. They are confident about what they have studied.

In which of the above group you want to be? If you want to be last group, I invite you to join in my MMG. If you apply everything I will teach, you will be in this group for sure. I can guarantee that.
    All you have to do is make a decision and stick to it.

I am looking for members who are serious to learn the techniques and methods and are willing to apply what they have learnt from MMG.

Please don't Join this MMG ...

• If you are just a “knowledge collector”.
    • If you tend to buy or download every new course that is available and take no action with the information you’ve learned
    • If you’re looking for “Magic bullet” which will solve all the challenges you have.

If you fall in any of the 3 points, please don’t invest in the MMG. You will waste both time and money. I don’t want that. I want all my students to achieve their learning goals. I will do my level best to help them to achieve the same.

Here is what you’ll get when you Join MMG:

1. Complete tested and proven blueprint about speed reading, Note taking and memory development.
    2. Unlimited support from me PERSONALLY. You can ask million questions and I will answer till you get the answer.
    3. Support and help from other members in the group.
    4. All the tools required to help you achieve your learning goals.
    5. Private group exclusively for members to ask questions, discuss and share.
    to name a Few….

Tip
    I promise after participating in this MMG, you don't need to buy any other course on this topics.

SUCCESSFULLY TESTED

More than 200 members have joined previous MMGs. Many have already said that the information in MMG works and it is life changing and have shared their improvements due to MMG.

Average reading speed is 250 wpm. Here is the results of few of the past students of MMG.

Quote Originally Posted by nirma View Post
    Akash,
    My Reading speed increased from 210 to 360 -380 .comprehension remain same

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nobita View Post
    Hi Aakash.
    My reading speed has increased from 285 WPM to 440 WPM.
    Thank you so much for your teaching.

Thanks
    I wish to see you in the list of people who have increased their reading speed and their learning capability. I am sure you also wish this. Show your interest below and be a part of amazing community. Take your learning skills to a completely new level.

Last edited by Patriøt; 01-20-2016 at 05:56 AM.

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aakash For This Useful Post:

kfk2003 (10-07-2015),tacki (01-20-2016)

Speed Reading MMG Leader

Thanks

PRICING AND RELATED DETAILS

What is the cost of MMG?

The Final price of this MMG will be $30 PER MONTH + fees Price of next MMG would be increased drastically.

Previous MMG was opened at the end of last year. I can’t guarantee when the next MMG will open. Once the MMG is closed new members are not taken in and need to wait till next MMG is opened. Show your interest in this MMG to avoid the disappointment in the future.

PAYMENT LINK WILL BE OPEN SOON
    . Interested members will receive PM with further instructions.

How does monthly subscription work?

This MMG is a monthly subscription, so you have to pay monthly to access the forum. The lessons will be shared in multiple formats ( pdfs, audios, videos, text in forum etc) in the private forum. If you want to keep accessing the private forum, you have to keep monthly subscription on.
    The complete MMG will run for at least 4 months. Look at this MMG as coaching you in speed reading, Mind mapping and Memory. After 4 months, you can decide, if you want to continue with MMG and to have access to private forum.
    Honestly speaking, you don't need to access to any lessons ( private thread or otherwise) once you learn the lessons and applied it in your life. You only have to apply what you have learnt.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am here to help.

REFUND POLICY: IT IS NON-REFUNDABLE. However, you can:

You can Cancel subscription Anytime!

If you want to cancel your MMG subscription for any reason, you can do that any time you want. No questions asked.However, I am sure of the content and value I will be providing to the members and you wouldn't want to cancel the subscription.
    Last edited by Aakash; 10-26-2015 at 07:12 PM.

Speed Reading MMG Leader

Thanks

FAQs

1. Who are you ? Why should I join MMG with you ?

I have been studying speed reading , memory development , mind mapping and other learning technologies for more than 8 years.

I have read , listened and watched all the major courses on these topics. I have learnt these skills from world class experts and world memory champions

Not only I have learnt but also applied what I have learnt.

I have read more than 1000 books ( I don’t know exact figure – I am giving you a conservative figure) in self improvement, business management, fiction etc. etc.

There are many books I have read in one sitting. Even today, I read one book every week.

I am a certified NLP Trainer I will include what I have learned in my NLP training with you in MMG. I am constantly updating my skills, thanks to my ability to read an learn faster.

2. I am a newbie, would this MMG be suitable for me? or Do you need to have some knowledge about speed reading ?

This MMG is for beginners as well as people who have knowledge about speed reading and memory development.
    In both MMGs, I had both newbies and experts in speed reading. All of them got results from what I have taught.
    I give lot of importance to fundamentals.

3. What results can I expect?

Warning: There are many factors to consider for results like amount of time you spend, your dedication etc.

If you follow my system you can expect at least 50% increase in your reading speed. I have trained students who have improved over 200 %. Reason I am saying 50% improvement is because I want to set a realistic goal.

One student in first MMG improved reading speed by 300%. It is completely possible.

4. How does this differ from other courses?

This MMG is designed by me after going through all major courses available in the market now. I have done lot of testing on what works and what doesn’t work. For this MMG I will be teaching you what works. My MMG will provide you with complete system and you don’t need to purchase any other course after wards.
    If required, MMG will be customized to suit your needs.

5. What is the Cost of MMG? What is the duration of MMG?

Please find details in the above post.

6. Will I have to incur any other expenses?

You need not incur any other cost other than the cost of MMG.

7. What is your teaching style like?

One of my students from previous MMG has summarized perfectly what goes on in MMG.I will paste that reply here:

Quote Originally Posted by debrat View Post

Just wanted to say thanks. From my experience the MMG is being taught very well. There are multiple things that I like about the teaching format:

1. Your enthusiasm to teach the subject
    2. Lessons in digestible chunks
    3. Homework and tasks given to us which make us practice the skills
    4. Your messages to us to make sure we are on track
    5. How quickly you respond to messages
    6. Your explanation of key concepts
    7. The flow of getting the foundation right, blasting away myths and blocks and then diving deep into the core skills. This has been good for me.
    If you have any questions, please ask them below. I would love to help you in making a final decision.
    Last edited by Aakash; 10-07-2015 at 08:17 PM.

Speed Reading MMG Leader

Thanks

Still Not convinced to Join MMG, See Few RESULTS OF FEW MEMBERS from previous MMG ….

More Success Stories ...........

Quote Originally Posted by lem0n View Post

I just wanted to give a quick and dirty post about my success with this MMG.

So anyways, at the beginning my reading speed was 280 wpm. My goal was to reach 450 wpm. Now with minimal practise and just by reducing my bad reading habbits, I am constantly reaching speed ABOVE 500 wpm. It is absolutely INCREDIBLE. I have already surpassed my goal and I can only wonder if I had given this my all from the start. But I'm still very very satisfied.

Thank you Aakash!
    I was doing the Jim Kwik GB and although I haven't finished it, I found the above to be exactly true, and would have saved me considerable time trying to study his material.
    Your one lesson above is worth more than what I got from his material (and I'm not being disrespectful to Jim Kwik). I did get exercises from his material which perhaps have helped me better utilise your lesson above, but even with that, I have found your explanation precise and to the point.

Just wanted to add that I have found this MMG to be of exceptional value, and although I don't think I have studied as much as I could have, I have already seen big changes, especially in reading speed. The first book I sat down to read fully since starting this MMG was completed in 3 sittings, total approx 3 hours. Prior to the MMG it would have taken a dozen sittings, over 2 weeks (if I didn't get bored before the end!).
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay977 View Post

1. What was your reading speed before starting this MMG ?
    Around 400 wpm

2. What is your reading speed now?
    Around 650 wpm with good comprehension

Thanks for the lessons you have provided so far. They have been very useful and has helped me a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by darsbuddy View Post
    You are the Evelyn Wood of FUB and GI thanks a lot
    Hi Aakash

Thank you so much for your infomation and homework that I have practised for 4 months.My reading speed increased from 285 to 677 (non-fiction)

Thank for you quickest support in MMG.I have read all and make me more understand.

Thank for every concepts that you give to me.I think it make my mind to enter new world of reading,taking note and memory.

Regards
    Nobi
    Last edited by Aakash; 10-07-2015 at 08:18 PM.

Speed Reading MMG Leader

Thanks

============Please Copy this message+ List + Add Your Name if Interested=================

If you are interested to Join the MMG,please add your name in the list below.

List of MMG 4.0 Members:
    (Who wish to join in MMG 4.0)

Last edited by Aakash; 10-07-2015 at 08:19 PM.

GI Members

Thanks

[QUOTE=Aakash;104040]============Please Copy this message+ List + Add Your Name if Interested=================

List of MMG 4.0 Members:

1. Please add me. Username: starliteab

9. The Following User Says Thank You to starliteab For This Useful Post:

Aakash (10-07-2015)

GI Members

Thanks

============Please Copy this message+ List + Add Your Name if Interested=================

List of MMG 4.0 Members:

1. Please add me. Username: starliteab
    2. davemband

11. The Following User Says Thank You to davemband For This Useful Post:

Aakash (10-08-2015)

Thanks

List of MMG 4.0 Members:

1. starliteab
    2. davemband
    3. Gaston

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaston For This Useful Post:

Aakash (10-08-2015),Patriøt (10-08-2015)

GI Members

Thanks

List of MMG 4.0 Members:

1. starliteab
    2. davemband
    3. Gaston
    4. kkc888kkc

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kkc888kkc For This Useful Post:

Aakash (10-08-2015)

GI Members

Thanks

List of MMG 4.0 Members:

1. starliteab
    2. davemband
    3. Gaston
    4. kkc888kkc
    5. andarawi

17. The Following User Says Thank You to andarawi For This Useful Post:

Aakash (10-08-2015)

GI Members

Thanks

List of MMG 4.0 Members:

1. starliteab
    2. davemband
    3. Gaston
    4. kkc888kkc
    5. andarawi
    6. baho00

19. The Following User Says Thank You to baho00 For This Useful Post:

Aakash (10-08-2015)

GI Members

Thanks

List of MMG 4.0 Members:

1. starliteab
    2. davemband
    3. Gaston
    4. kkc888kkc
    5. andarawi
    6. baho00
    7. kurosagi1

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kurosagi1 For This Useful Post:

Aakash (10-08-2015)

Speed Reading MMG Leader

Thanks

One member has asked this question though PM, I have posted the question and answer below for further clarity.

[QUOTE] Hey Akash,
    About the MMG, I for sure know this is a 4 months course. But, How does this work? Is it like you provide Materials needed, we follow the material & get back to you if we have any questions? Or is this a classroom where every one has to be on time & follow the classes? I am asking this because i will be busy for the next 5 months & i cant make time just for this every day. But, I am willing to learn, master & improve my skills. Except, i cant invest time every day for now.

Does this MMG work if i can do it once or twice every week? or should i be completely into this?
    I know learning and mastering something is subjective. But i guess you understand my concern.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

The complete MMG will run for at least 4 months. The lessons will be shared in multiple formats ( pdfs, audios, videos, text in forum etc) in the private forum. Look at this MMG as one to one coaching in speed reading, Mind mapping and Memory.
    One lesson will be shared at a time. You are expected to do the action steps before the next lesson in shared. Once you do the action steps, you come back and share your experience, progress and questions you have. Support will be given at every step.
    It is recommended you do the actions steps immediately after the lessons are shared. If for some reason you are not able to finish them, do the action steps at your own pace.
    I will be sharing my personal email id. You can ask questions through email as well.
    It is recommended that you spend at least 2 hours per week doing the exercises taught in MMG. You don’t need to do the exercises every day. Spending more time is always better.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am here to help.

Thank you
    Aakash

Thanks

List of MMG 4.0 Members:

1. starliteab
    2. davemband
    3. Gaston
    4. kkc888kkc
    5. andarawi
    6. baho00
    7. kurosagi1
    8. Ubiquitin

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ubiquitin For This Useful Post:

Aakash (10-08-2015)

GI Members

Thanks

List of MMG 4.0 Members:

1. starliteab
    2. davemband
    3. Gaston
    4. kkc888kkc
    5. andarawi
    6. baho00
    7. kurosagi1
    8. Ubiquitin
    9. spudsta

26. The Following User Says Thank You to spudsta For This Useful Post:

Aakash (10-08-2015)

GI Members

Thanks

[QUOTE=spudsta;104070]============Please Copy this message+ List + Add Your Name if Interested=================

List of MMG 4.0 Members:

1. starliteab
    2. davemband
    3. Gaston
    4. kkc888kkc
    5. andarawi
    6. baho00
    7. kurosagi1
    8. Ubiquitin
    9. spudsta
    10. infinity

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Infinity For This Useful Post:

Aakash (10-08-2015)

GI Members

Thanks

List of MMG 4.0 Members:

1. starliteab
    2. davemband
    3. Gaston
    4. kkc888kkc
    5. andarawi
    6. baho00
    7. kurosagi1
    8. Ubiquitin
    9. spudsta
    10. Infinity
    11. hematru
    Last edited by hematru; 10-08-2015 at 02:57 PM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to hematru For This Useful Post:

Aakash (10-08-2015)

GI Members

Thanks

I have been waiting for this course to get started. I am a medicine and I am sure it will help me a lot. I am planning to take my medical exam in 4 months.... So considering the timeline for this course and how beneficial it has been to others. I cant wait to give my all to this course and submit a great testimonial later.
    thanks

32. The Following User Says Thank You to hematru For This Useful Post:

Aakash (10-08-2015)

Speed Reading MMG Leader

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hematru View Post
    I have been waiting for this course to get started. I am a medicine and I am sure it will help me a lot. I am planning to take my medical exam in 4 months.... So considering the timeline for this course and how beneficial it has been to others. I cant wait to give my all to this course and submit a great testimonial later.
    thanks
    Thank you for joining MMG. I look forward to working with you .

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Aakash For This Useful Post:

hematru (10-08-2015)

GI Members

Thanks

List of MMG 4.0 Members:

1. starliteab
    2. davemband
    3. Gaston
    4. kkc888kkc
    5. andarawi
    6. baho00
    7. kurosagi1
    8. Ubiquitin
    9. spudsta
    10. Infinity