Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thread: Best Forex Course?

GI Members

Thanks

Best Forex Course?

hello i wanna start investing in forex i have some money and i saw some of my friends have small success here and there!

They did some local courses but i would be intrested in something better than that!

What is the best forex course!? so far that you watched?

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
    GI Members

Thanks

Take a free basics course on forex at babypips to learn the basics first.
    After that I recommend thetradingempire.com
    they have some free educational videos on their site and also a weekly market review on monday night.
    https://thetradingempire.com/categor...empire/videos/

Thanks

Just scanned through tradingempire's "playbook live webinar sept 17th" vid...hilarious, an ad disguised as a live(not) webinar, complete hindsight review focusing on the number of pips of each swing. What he's teaching and their MT4 template is an EXACT copy of the other scammer steve mauro of BTMM's method and MT4 template. I have/did mauro's garbage $5000 course for free...those who have also done it know how ridiculous it is: "see the shark fin and the mayo crossing over the mustard, ketchup and water lmao). But I guess $97 is better than $5000. Funny how tradingempire tells newbies to trade 1 standard lot for 10pips in order to pay for his monthly fee. Those who know all about trading psychology, realized avg R:R and over leveraging know how dangerous that is for a newbie. I'll save you the trouble: get rid of all math & price derived indicators, study and back test time of day, day of week and swing point rotations. Every currency pair has slightly different characteristics.

To answer the OP, ONE of best overall courses is actually not for forex but the e-mini. Opentrader's Professional (no bull***t) course teaches you to read markets contextually as a day trader, using S/R, market profile & volume etc and 90% of the skills are transferable to any market. I've seen the course range from $4k up to $10 if you pay retail*, I guess it depends on supply and demand or how many members they want to manage. But most don't want to pay that. Most don't want to learn market profile and most don't want to learn to read markets contextually. Most want a simple system with setups and signals and most fail. Go on youtube and watch Awais' vids (1 of the 2 owners of Opentrader). His user name is eminiplayer and he religiously posts his pre market trade plan nearly every day, although on youtube its 1 day late, you have to be a member to get it pre market. Even though it's late, you can still learn how he looks at the market from all these vids. I've watched all of them and continue to do so for some time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FractalZoom For This Useful Post:

MrOctagon (09-15-2017)

GI Members

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FractalZoom View Post
    Just scanned through tradingempire's "playbook live webinar sept 17th" vid...hilarious, an ad disguised as a live(not) webinar, complete hindsight review focusing on the number of pips of each swing. What he's teaching and their MT4 template is an EXACT copy of the other scammer steve mauro of BTMM's method and MT4 template. I have/did mauro's garbage $5000 course for free...those who have also done it know how ridiculous it is: "see the shark fin and the mayo crossing over the mustard, ketchup and water lmao). But I guess $97 is better than $5000. Funny how tradingempire tells newbies to trade 1 standard lot for 10pips in order to pay for his monthly fee. Those who know all about trading psychology, realized avg R:R and over leveraging know how dangerous that is for a newbie. I'll save you the trouble: get rid of all math & price derived indicators, study and back test time of day, day of week and swing point rotations. Every currency pair has slightly different characteristics.

To answer the OP, ONE of best overall courses is actually not for forex but the e-mini. Opentrader's Professional (no bull***t) course teaches you to read markets contextually as a day trader, using S/R, market profile & volume etc and 90% of the skills are transferable to any market. I've seen the course range from $4k up to $10 if you pay retail*, I guess it depends on supply and demand or how many members they want to manage. But most don't want to pay that. Most don't want to learn market profile and most don't want to learn to read markets contextually. Most want a simple system with setups and signals and most fail. Go on youtube and watch Awais' vids (1 of the 2 owners of Opentrader). His user name is eminiplayer and he religiously posts his pre market trade plan nearly every day, although on youtube its 1 day late, you have to be a member to get it pre market. Even though it's late, you can still learn how he looks at the market from all these vids. I've watched all of them and continue to do so for some time.
    Thanks for sharing this.

GI Members

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by regolith View Post
    Thanks for sharing this.
    Would be cool if we could get some GB´s in this are of that quality here on insiders.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ckaee For This Useful Post:

zagreg (09-10-2017)

GI Members

Thanks

Do any GB's Exist worth going through?
    Quote Originally Posted by ckaee View Post
    Would be cool if we could get some GB´s in this are of that quality here on insiders.

GI Members

Thanks

Hi,

Responding to the OP.: This is a great question.

Here are some educators to AVOID:

1. Ezeetrader (Charlie Burton Kym Watson)
    2. LeadingTrader / Alessio Rastani
    3. Simon Shepherd (works with LeadingTrader / Alessio Rastani).

I would AVOID any educator that runs a WHOLE COURSE on how to trade without mentioning VOLUME.

If they present AN ELEMENT of their theory without mentioning volume, whilst stressing that this is not the whole picture and there is much more to learn, that is acceptable.

If I can think of a few more things to say, I'll add them in further posts.

@FractalZoom, have you taken opentrader's course? Did you get trading results that paid for it?

Best wishes everyone!

Thread Information