Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tim Lowe - Football Hedging System

GI Members

Thanks

Hi. I wonder if available during football hedging system ... to buy

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jhon901e View Post
    Hi. I wonder if available during football hedging system ... to buy
    Yes it is, just follow the instructions on the first post...
    "If you do tomorrow what you did today, you will get tomorrow what you got today"

Benjamin Franklin

GI Members

Thanks

original post deleted
    Last edited by turkey70; 01-16-2016 at 09:45 AM.

GI Members

Thanks

original post deleted
    Last edited by turkey70; 01-16-2016 at 09:45 AM.

GI Members

Thanks

Moved to the correct section.
    Last edited by boxsters; 01-16-2016 at 04:58 PM.

GI Members

Thanks

Original post deleted.
    Last edited by AJW; 01-16-2016 at 10:31 AM.

Thanks

Any updates

GI Members

Thanks

hey, is it still possible to be a part of the gb??
    by the way, any updates??

thanks

GI Members

Thanks

I know this is closed, but I just found this program, as I've been trading for the last year. Doing really good...!

I only found out about this system recently, and downloaded it from speedy... and the strategies in the course are almost the same as what I'm using to trade full-time. This works even today in 2017. Just want to know if there are others who are successfully trading on Betfair? Are there any new updates to this?

GI Members

Thanks

Just further to my last post. As mentioned, I'm still building up my skillset and bankroll, I paper traded this system for the whole of January and then started live in February, here's a screenshot for last month:

I didn't do all the recoveries properly, but nevertheless, a good profit ( loss -219.79 gain +654.83, so 435 in profit )

Just posting in case anyone is doing this and wants to skype/fb to get more experience
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Startliving; 03-17-2017 at 08:52 PM.

GI Members

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Startliving View Post
    I know this is closed, but I just found this program, as I've been trading for the last year. Doing really good...!

I only found out about this system recently, and downloaded it from speedy... and the strategies in the course are almost the same as what I'm using to trade full-time. This works even today in 2017. Just want to know if there are others who are successfully trading on Betfair? Are there any new updates to this?

Yes, this course is available online.

What method have you been trading? There are 6 methods (strategies) on this program.

A professional trading said that this program cannot work in the long run because the win/loss ration is not positive. If you lost only 1 recovery it will cost 10x or 20x of your gains or more.

I paper traded this method for months and the recovery takes much more money than Tony often mentions. And the recovery needs to be done so fast that a simple human being cannot hit 100% success on it for many longer. It is necessary only 1 bad recovery to lose a lot of money. Maybe all the bankroll.

Moreover, the money management is also compromised. It happens because, whether you have already started the recovery process you cannot stop it until all the options have been covered.

So, whether the win/loss ratio and the money management do not work. If fact, the trader does not have control of his trades.

Hence, it is ultra/super risk. Each 10 trades you can hit 9. But, whether only one recovery does not work, it will vanish all your gains easily.

I really want to be wrong. But every person that I have seen trying these techniques have failed.

But if it is working for you, good luck.

Unfortunately, the image that you have attached does not open.

Thanks
    Last edited by Marco Aurelio; 03-18-2017 at 06:11 AM.

GI Members

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Aurelio View Post
    But if it is working for you, good luck.

Unfortunately, the image that you have attached does not open.
    I'm staying with my girlfriend and using her iPad to sneak on here...
    I'll update the screenshot as soon as I can. I actually uploaded it to
    postimage and then linked it, what's the best way to attach an image here?

With regard to your view about the risk. I understand what you mean, if you screw up the recovery, then you could lose a fair chunk of your bankroll.

But practically, let's say you are staking £30 to £50 a game, just count it as a stop loss and call it a day. If your recovery skills are not good then theres no
    need to risk your bank.

I had to do this on the recent Barcelona vs PSG game... I felt confident I could trade the game, but when PSG scored, I knew Barca would do anything to
    score... making the recovery more heart pounding for me, so I just called it a day and was -33.10. If I was more confident with the recovery then I could
    have broken even or had a smaller loss, but even so... with the final goals coming in so quickly in that game, I would need good reactions.

But also make selections based on your strengths and research about football. If do some research then you'll have an idea of how likely
    goals will be, and what mood the teams will be in.

The recovery theory is easy to learn but hard to practice and implement, but nothing is easy in life. I recommend you use the practice mode on Betangel ... this works, you need to think like a trader.

Read the book "Trading in the Zone" by Mark Douglas, you can find pdf on google.

Lets talk more next week

GI Members

Thanks

I'm staying with my girlfriend and using her iPad to sneak on here...
    I'll update the screenshot as soon as I can. I actually uploaded it to
    postimage and then linked it, what's the best way to attach an image here?

With regard to your view about the risk. I understand what you mean, if you screw up the recovery, then you could lose a fair chunk of your bankroll.

But practically, let's say you are staking £30 to £50 a game, just count it as a stop loss and call it a day. If your recovery skills are not good then theres no
    need to risk your bank.

I had to do this on the recent Barcelona vs PSG game... I felt confident I could trade the game, but when PSG scored, I knew Barca would do anything to
    score... making the recovery more heart pounding for me, so I just called it a day and was -33.10. If I was more confident with the recovery then I could
    have broken even or had a smaller loss, but even so... with the final goals coming in so quickly in that game, I would need good reactions.

But also make selections based on your strengths and research about football. If do some research then you'll have an idea of how likely
    goals will be, and what mood the teams will be in.

The recovery theory is easy to learn but hard to practice and implement, but nothing is easy in life. I recommend you use the practice mode on Betangel ... this works, you need to think like a trader.

Read the book "Trading in the Zone" by Mark Douglas, you can find pdf on google.

Lets talk more next week
    Hi Tony did introduce some stop loss methods but we never did get the updates for those. I did do quite a few trades and was positive but then I traded one game and that wiped out all profits that I made. The problem is the recovery does use a lot of your bank and if you mess it up then you can be wiped out. I was using the time machine to practice as you can repeat the trade over and over. As you say Game selection is critical in this. Also you have to be out of the game by the 70th minute to be safe- Otherwise the odds just become unmanageable and the cost of recovery increases considerably. I personally don't use it anymore as the recovery cost is too high.

GI Members

Thanks

Yes, I have experienced the same.

The recovery process mess with all your Money Management (MM). Thereby, a trader cannot survive without MM for much time.

GI Members

Thanks

I forgot about this... apologies.

I had some initial success with the trading, with a little luck on my side to be honest. In fact, truth be told, I was more than excited... I made over £1200 very quickly and easily, and imagined the success to continue. Unfortunately... like you guys mentioned, there are times when the market does not have the liquidity for you to be able to hedge your position.

With lots and lots of experience, like the creator has... sure I think this is doable, but who wants to spend years and years learning something that will eventually get worn out. The issue I have is that eventually you will be charged a 50%+ commission on winnings you make on Betfair, so it's not exactly a long term money-making method.

Probably why they are making this course now... but there are huge marketing and strategic lessons to be learnt from how Tim Lowe presents this offer as this product has been relaunched as the Daisho System!

I've stopped using Betfair now... I made some good money from doing bonus offers etc.

GI Members

Thanks

Hi Startliving,
    I think if you are trading it is a long term thing. Everyone gets excited when they win but you have to manage your losses - that is hard part. I for one haven't got a problem paying the 50% commision. Just wish I was in that position . Also there are ways around paying the full comission. If you are making money why stop?

Thanks
    PKAI12

GI Members

Thanks

Probably why they are making this course now... but there are huge marketing and strategic lessons to be learnt from how Tim Lowe presents this offer as this product has been relaunched as the Daisho System!
    I wonder how different the new Daisho system is to the original Football Hedging System?

GI Members

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigcliff View Post
    I wonder how different the new Daisho system is to the original Football Hedging System?
    Anyone still trading this?

From what I know Daisho is just the same just with selections delivered automatically

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information