Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warrior Trading Course - 1560% Excellent!

GI Members

Thanks

I have opened another Group Buyer Trader Course: http://groupinsiders.com/showthread....l=1#post120709

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
    GI Members

Thanks

Verified Profits

+$34,765.95 in 1 Month of Day Trading

Hey everyone! What an amazing month it’s been! As we close the month of June, I’m coming to the end of what has been the biggest month ever in my day trading career. This month I made a verified $34,765 in my Speedtrader account by Day Trading Momentum, Reversal, and Gap and Go Trading Strategies. Most of the month my balance remained in the 45-55k range, making this a nearly 75% gain in just 1 month. In my video below, you’ll see that my biggest winning day and biggest losing day were both around the $4.5k mark. I was swinging for the fences this month and that meant either big wins or big losses. This month was a conscientious decision to be more aggressive, and it was in response to what I felt was a very strong market. As it turns out, I was right. In the first 3 weeks of the month I made nearly 30k.Remember that in March I took a $1000 trading account with Suretrader and turned it into $8653 for a 763% gain by the end of the month. This month my challenge was to see how much I could grow a larger size account during the same 1 month time frame. During both challenges I used the same exact strategies. We will compare the results of both challenges in the video. The trades discussed are all examples of the strategies taught in our Day Trading Coursesand called out in our Day Trading Chat Room.

GI Members

Thanks

List of Interested Members

(FUB Members : it is preferable to register onto Group Insiders (GI) with your current FUB username for easy whitelisting)

1. Marco Aurelio ($100)
    2. jaytrade23 ($100)
    3. vinodveera (any)
    4. Stag ($100)
    5.abdelvet (in for min )
    6. Gerard ($100)
    7. luke ($50)
    8. BernieM
    9.stephanie2005

List Updated - For those members who are still interested in joining this Group Buy, Please copy the list above and place your name below the previous member -in addition, please include this message so that our members can follow along with ease. We hope we can encourage our members to become actively involved to help all of us with ongoing list updates. In case we missed your name and/or there was a spelling error with your username, please keep us informed by replying here and either our fellow FUB-GI Staff or members will make the corrections. Many thanks

============Please Include This Closing Bracket Line and everything Above this Message===========

GI Members

Thanks

(FUB Members : it is preferable to register onto Group Insiders (GI) with your current FUB username for easy whitelisting)

1. Marco Aurelio ($100)
    2. jaytrade23 ($100)
    3. vinodveera (any)
    4. Stag ($100)
    5.abdelvet (in for min )
    6. Gerard ($100)
    7. luke ($50)
    8. BernieM
    9.stephanie2005
    10. stevemcqueen (any)

List Updated - For those members who are still interested in joining this Group Buy, Please copy the list above and place your name below the previous member -in addition, please include this message so that our members can follow along with ease. We hope we can encourage our members to become actively involved to help all of us with ongoing list updates. In case we missed your name and/or there was a spelling error with your username, please keep us informed by replying here and either our fellow FUB-GI Staff or members will make the corrections. Many thanks

============Please Include This Closing Bracket Line and everything Above this Message===========

GI Members

Thanks

1. Marco Aurelio ($100)
    2. jaytrade23 ($100)
    3. vinodveera (any)
    4. Stag ($100)
    5.abdelvet (in for min )
    6. Gerard ($100)
    7. luke ($50)
    8. BernieM
    9.stephanie2005
    10. stevemcqueen (any)
    11. jobkillerx (any)

GI Members

Thanks

$11,522.58 in 2hrs Trading Momentum

What an incredible day! Today is my biggest winning day of the year and my single biggest winning trade of the year with $10,842 profit on $MPET. I have to admit there is a backstory to why I was so aggressive on $MPET. Yesterday, I was up $3k on $SHIP, and then took a nearly $7k loss and finished the day down $4k. I was very frustrated with myself, as I noted in this video here. I told myself this morning that it wasn’t my job to try to recover the entire loss from yesterday, but to simply rebuild 1 green day at a time. With that said, I also told myself if you see a good setup, be aggressive. I wait for the setups to come to me, rather than forcing them. This is exactly what we teach in our classes. If you want to learn more about my trading style, check out one of our free webinars here!

Video Recap

Daily Watch List for Wednesday 8/3/2016

Wednesday 8/3/16 Stock to Watch
    $KOOL 701k share float gapping up 45%. Watching for a gap and go trade. Headline: Cesca Therapeutics Announces Promising Results From 40-Month Follow-Up of Patients Enrolled in Critical Limb Ischemia Feasibility Study$SZMK, 19mil share float gapping up 44%. Buyout at 3.90. Buyout being investigated by law firm for being undervalued for shareholders. Headline: SIZMEK BUYOUT ALERT – National Securities Law Firm Seeks Higher Price for Sizmek Shareholders in Connection with Proposed Buyout, and Encourages Shareholders to Contact Law Firm for More Information$NSYS 1.1mil share float gapping up 19%. Possible long if it gets volume. Headline from Aug 1st:Nortech Systems to Close Facility in Augusta, Wisconsin$INVT 3.15mil share float gapping up 28%. Possibele long over break of 2.00. 200ema is at 2.00, but above that it looks good. Headline: Inventergy Innovations Enters Into a Commercial Agreement With Lopoco$OMEX, 6.5mil share float gapping up 8%. Continuation setup from Tuesday. Watching long over 5.00 for Gap and Go trades. Headline: No news that I’ve seen.

Total Gains

Choosing the Home Run Setup

I didn’t expect to see an A quality setup today. This gap scanners were a bit weak, and even though $MPET was on the scanners, it wasn’t that interesting pre-market. I saw the headline but there wasn’t much volume, so I looked at other setups. However, as soon as the market opened, $MPET surged up 100% on 12,000x relative volume for a 5min candle. When I saw it lighting up the scanners, I knew I wanted to get in for the break of 3.00. I started adding at 2.90 and kept adding at 3.00, and again at 3.25. I was being aggressive because just yesterday we traded $SHIP on the move from 4.00 to 8.00, and this setup looked almost the same. On $SHIP I only got a partial fill and I regretted not adding more when it was low. So this morning I said “NOT TODAY”, and jumped in with a FULL size position with a 3.16 average. I had just over 10k shares when it spiked up to 3.62 and was halted on a circuit breaker. It reopened over 4.00 giving me a nearly $10k profit instantly. Instead of take the profit, I added $5k shares for the move to 5.00. I ended up stopping out of the entire position after the 5.00 break failed, and net a total of $10,842, giving me my first 5 figure win of the year.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jaytrade23 For This Useful Post:

NLP (08-18-2016)

GI Members

Thanks

What an incredible day! Today is my biggest winning day of the year and my single biggest winning trade of the year with $10,842 profit on $MPET. I have to admit there is a backstory to why I was so aggressive on $MPET. Yesterday, I was up $3k on $SHIP, and then took a nearly $7k loss and finished the day down $4k. I was very frustrated with myself, as I noted in this video here. I told myself this morning that it wasn’t my job to try to recover the entire loss from yesterday, but to simply rebuild 1 green day at a time. With that said, I also told myself if you see a good setup, be aggressive. I wait for the setups to come to me, rather than forcing them. This is exactly what we teach in our classes. If you want to learn more about my trading style, check out one of our free webinars here!

Video Recap

Daily Watch List for Wednesday 8/3/2016

Wednesday 8/3/16 Stock to Watch
    $KOOL 701k share float gapping up 45%. Watching for a gap and go trade. Headline: Cesca Therapeutics Announces Promising Results From 40-Month Follow-Up of Patients Enrolled in Critical Limb Ischemia Feasibility Study
    $SZMK, 19mil share float gapping up 44%. Buyout at 3.90. Buyout being investigated by law firm for being undervalued for shareholders. Headline: SIZMEK BUYOUT ALERT – National Securities Law Firm Seeks Higher Price for Sizmek Shareholders in Connection with Proposed Buyout, and Encourages Shareholders to Contact Law Firm for More Information
    $NSYS 1.1mil share float gapping up 19%. Possible long if it gets volume. Headline from Aug 1st:Nortech Systems to Close Facility in Augusta, Wisconsin
    $INVT 3.15mil share float gapping up 28%. Possibele long over break of 2.00. 200ema is at 2.00, but above that it looks good. Headline: Inventergy Innovations Enters Into a Commercial Agreement With Lopoco
    $OMEX, 6.5mil share float gapping up 8%. Continuation setup from Tuesday. Watching long over 5.00 for Gap and Go trades. Headline: No news that I’ve seen.

Total Gains

Choosing the Home Run Setup

I didn’t expect to see an A quality setup today. This gap scanners were a bit weak, and even though $MPET was on the scanners, it wasn’t that interesting pre-market. I saw the headline but there wasn’t much volume, so I looked at other setups. However, as soon as the market opened, $MPET surged up 100% on 12,000x relative volume for a 5min candle. When I saw it lighting up the scanners, I knew I wanted to get in for the break of 3.00. I started adding at 2.90 and kept adding at 3.00, and again at 3.25. I was being aggressive because just yesterday we traded $SHIP on the move from 4.00 to 8.00, and this setup looked almost the same. On $SHIP I only got a partial fill and I regretted not adding more when it was low. So this morning I said “NOT TODAY”, and jumped in with a FULL size position with a 3.16 average. I had just over 10k shares when it spiked up to 3.62 and was halted on a circuit breaker. It reopened over 4.00 giving me a nearly $10k profit instantly. Instead of take the profit, I added $5k shares for the move to 5.00. I ended up stopping out of the entire position after the 5.00 break failed, and net a total of $10,842, giving me my first 5 figure win of the year.

GI Members

Thanks

1. Marco Aurelio ($100)
    2. jaytrade23 ($100)
    3. vinodveera (any)
    4. Stag ($100)
    5.abdelvet (in for min )
    6. Gerard ($100)
    7. luke ($50)
    8. BernieM
    9.stephanie2005
    10. stevemcqueen (any)
    11. jobkillerx (any)
    12. kinaso (any)

GI Members

Thanks

Is this still active? I'm interested...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to markj82 For This Useful Post:

divineblue1 (09-01-2017)

Thanks

Just bumping up...is this still active moderators ??
    I'm certainly interested ! Looks great !

1. Marco Aurelio ($100)
    2. jaytrade23 ($100)
    3. vinodveera (any)
    4. Stag ($100)
    5.abdelvet (in for min )
    6. Gerard ($100)
    7. luke ($50)
    8. BernieM
    9.stephanie2005
    10. stevemcqueen (any)
    11. jobkillerx (any)
    12. kinaso (any)
    13. divineblue1 (any)

Thanks

Guys, this looks like a great opportunity to learn from this guy- he's highly respectable and knows what he's freakin' talking about !
    I say we all try to give this groupbuy attention to the rest of the GI community and seriously buy it !!!
    If not we can split it amongst us all- it'll be well worth it !!!!

What do you guys think ?
    Can we have any of the mods also weigh in on this groupbuy ?

Thanks

Pat- Can we move forward with this ?

GI Members

Thanks

FYI to visitors to this topic: There's a request thread in OSE also for this course that could use some up votes to get more eyes on this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information