Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Earik Beann - Mechanical Trading Systems

GI Members

Thanks

List of Interested Members

(FUB Members : it is preferable to register onto Group Insiders (GI) with your current FUB username for easy whitelisting)

1. tradingwisdom ($400)
    2. Marco Aurelio ($100)
    3. biybars (any)
    4. ...
    5. ...
    6. ...

List Updated - For those members who are still interested in joining this Group Buy, Please copy the list above and place your name below the previous member -in addition, please include this message so that our members can follow along with ease. We hope we can encourage our members to become actively involved to help all of us with ongoing list updates. In case we missed your name and/or there was a spelling error with your username, please keep us informed by replying here and either our fellow FUB-GI Staff or members will make the corrections. Many thanks

============Please Include This Closing Bracket Line and everything Above this Message===========

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
    GI Members

Thanks

(FUB Members : it is preferable to register onto Group Insiders (GI) with your current FUB username for easy whitelisting)

1. tradingwisdom ($400)
    2. Marco Aurelio ($100)
    3. biybars (any)
    4. Acepro (any)
    5. ...
    6. ...

List Updated - For those members who are still interested in joining this Group Buy, Please copy the list above and place your name below the previous member -in addition, please include this message so that our members can follow along with ease. We hope we can encourage our members to become actively involved to help all of us with ongoing list updates. In case we missed your name and/or there was a spelling error with your username, please keep us informed by replying here and either our fellow FUB-GI Staff or members will make the corrections. Many thanks

============Please Include This Closing Bracket Line and everything Above this Message===========

4. The Following User Says Thank You to acepro For This Useful Post:

tradingwisdom (04-22-2016)

GI Members

Thanks

1. tradingwisdom ($400)
    2. Marco Aurelio ($100)
    3. biybars (any)
    4. Acepro (any)
    5. Gerard ($100)
    6. ...

============Please Include This Closing Bracket Line and everything Above this Message=========

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerard For This Useful Post:

tradingwisdom (04-26-2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tradingwisdom View Post
    Absolutely NOT! Open source code for the systems is indeed included with the course, and if you want to plug and run them right away, you can. But this is probably the last thing you want to do, what you want instead is tweaking them, playing around, taking your own trading approach and applying principles outlined in the course in order to improve it, hopefully to a significant degree. If you still want to run the systems without tweaking, I don't see how they are dependent on any proprietary indicators or modules of Wave59 (with exception for a variant of Artificial Bee Colony, artificial swarm intelligence algorithm included with Hive Technology module (chapter 8 of the Course) - but are you really able to code that one on your own?), which means it isn't imperative to use Wave59 PRO2 (which costs $99/month, not $259, data feed you have from your broker) as an execution platform. Instead, you can recode systems in EasyLanguage, and run on TradeStation, or any other platform of your choice.
    Ok, so it sounds like the concepts can be adapted to other systems... Useful info. Looking at TradeStation, it appears that software is free as long as one signs up for their brokerage account.

Please don't sabotage this GB with poorly founded statements, we are having hard time recruiting members without it.))
    Are you kidding me? These discussion threads are for.... Well, discussion, right? You joined this forum this month and start claiming sabotage? Wow... Just wow.

True value of this course may be hard to appreciate for a trading freshman. Textbooks like "The Evaluation and Optimization of Trading Strategies" by Robert Pardo is a great starting point for a beginner.
    Looks like you indeed are recommending me not to participate in this GB.

Just a tip as someone who has been in this forum for years and was an active member of the previous incarnation of this forum, FUB.... It is recommended that you engage with patience and a willingness to help the other members. It creates a better chance of getting positive interest in your GB's from active members.

GI Members

Thanks

1. tradingwisdom ($400)

2. Marco Aurelio ($100)

3. biybars (any)

4. Acepro (any)

5. Gerard ($100)

6. ...
    7. ...
    8. ...

============Please Include This Closing Bracket Line and everything Above this Message=========

GI Members

Thanks

Здравствуйте . У меня такая же часть за 100 $. Не знаю , как добавить его в список .

GI Members

Thanks

Hello. I have the same partfor 100$.Don't know how to add it to the list.

GI Members

Thanks

1. tradingwisdom ($ 400)
    2. Марко Аурелио ($ 100)

3. biybars (любой)

4. Acepro (любой)

5. Gerard ($ 100)

6. Serg69x (100$)
    7. ...
    8. ...

GI Members

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by serg69x View Post
    1. tradingwisdom ($ 400)
    2. Марко Аурелио ($ 100)

3. biybars (любой)

4. Acepro (любой)

5. Gerard ($ 100)

6. Serg69x (100$)
    7. ...
    8. ...
    Спасибо за участие! Что ж, отлично, есть интерес к курсу - глядишь такими темпами в ближайшие месяцы нужное количество участников и наберем. Если по 100 долларов скидываться, нужно набрать около 25 человек. Ну, будем надеяться...
    Только да, пожалуйста, оставляйте комментарии на английском языке - здесь по-русски то мало кто понимает.

GI Members

Thanks

1. tradingwisdom ($400)

2. Marco Aurelio ($100)

3. biybars (any)

4. Acepro (any)

5. Gerard ($100)

6. Serg69x ($100)
    7. ...
    8. ...

9. ...

Thanks

Hi Folks,

Please, only one doubt about Eaarik System.

In your opinion, can these techniques work with Soccer/Football Trading?

I know that it was created for trading stocks, futures, etc. But, as we are trading odds variation and the stock trader is trading stock's prices variation I thought that maybe it could help.

Thank you!

GI Members

Thanks

I see this list is correct. I added myself to it

List of interested members:

1. tradingwisdom ($400)
    2. Marco Aurelio ($100)
    3. biybars (any)
    4. Acepro (any)
    5. Gerard ($100)
    6. Serg69x ($100)
    7. notaguru ($100)
    8. ...
    9. ...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to notaguru For This Useful Post:

tradingwisdom (05-28-2016)

Thanks

Take the simplest case of using protective stops - took me over 5 years and hundreds of hours of backtesting to find out this is sure way to ruin your account

Hi tradingwisdom,

Could you please tell me which Earik book he explain about the protective stop?

Thank you!
    Last edited by NLP; 06-09-2016 at 08:30 PM.

GI Members

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NLP View Post
    Hi tradingwisdom,

Could you please tell me which Earik book he explain about the protective stop?

Thank you!
    NLP, hi!

Earik must shed some light on this issue in the book this thread is for, "Mechanical Trading Systems". Please refer to book summary, Chapter 6 (the very first post).

I saw your previous post, but unfortunately I have no experience in sports betting whatsoever, and not qualified to answer that question. Maybe, if you could tell us more about what is it that you do, me or someone else could give an opinion.

Regards,

19. The Following User Says Thank You to tradingwisdom For This Useful Post:

NLP (06-10-2016)

Thanks

NLP, hi!

Earik must shed some light on this issue in the book this thread is for, "Mechanical Trading Systems". Please refer to book summary, Chapter 6 (the very first post).

I saw your previous post, but unfortunately I have no experience in sports betting whatsoever, and not qualified to answer that question. Maybe, if you could tell us more about what is it that you do, me or someone else could give an opinion.

Regards,

tradingwisdom,

Thank you for your answer,

I always have heard that Stop Loss and Stop Gain are extremely important for traders. So, when you mentioned that Earik had developed a way to don't use stop loss anymore it sounded very interesting.

I'm reading 2 Earik's books now: Big Bertha and The Handbook of Market Esoterica.

As Earik says that the moon and planets influence human behavior and also the stock market. So, I thought that it probably influence sports trading and sports results too. But it seems a bit tricky to discover how to make those calculi on sports.

I have been thinking about create a graphic for some sports team performance/results and check if the moon, venus, Uranus, the sun, etc have some influence on it.

In Sports Trading, we also have a graphic representation about price and time when the match is happening. But they are very short and they end with each match.
    Last edited by NLP; 06-10-2016 at 04:32 PM.

GI Members

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NLP View Post
    As Earik says that the moon and planets influence human behavior and also the stock market. So, I thought that it probably influence sports trading and sports results too. But it seems a bit tricky to discover how to make those calculi on sports.
    This is an interesting area of research and something certainly worth investigating. I don't want to sound expert or anything, but since price action is a sum total of human interactions, certain patterns in price dynamics should appear there and again regardless of underlying asset. The fact that modern trading is mostly algorithm-driven doesn't change much: if you programmed a panicky stop, this is still a panicky stop, etc. As for the change in team performance over time - I wouldn't be surprised if latter is a subject to cyclical behavior. The celebrated Law of Vibration proved to apply universally to every area of human activity.
    I personally don't think that planets are the reason why markets behave the way they do, and prefer to think about markets as of chaotic system that inevitably self-organizes to shape itself into a form of vibrating entity that demonstrates clear cyclical behavior. To me, some astrological cycles just coincide with intrinsic frequencies of the market, and have predictive value thanks to this.
    As for trading during a match - sounds pretty risky to me, as odds may vary wildly, but I think that researching into this field is not without its promise.
    Earik's course may worth getting your hands on, but please decide for yourself whether or not it is worth the money.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tradingwisdom For This Useful Post:

Marco Aurelio (06-23-2016),NLP (06-11-2016)

GI Members

Thanks

1. tradingwisdom ($400)

2. Marco Aurelio ($100)

3. biybars (any)

4. Acepro (any)

5. Gerard ($100)

6. Serg69x ($100)
    7. notaguru ($100)
    8. ...

9. ...
    10. ...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to tradingwisdom For This Useful Post:

Marco Aurelio (06-23-2016)

GI Members

Thanks

1. tradingwisdom ($400)

2. Marco Aurelio ($100)

3. biybars (any)

4. Acepro (any)

5. Gerard ($100)

6. Serg69x ($100)

7. notaguru ($100)
    8. Stevemcqueen
    ($100)
    9. ...
    10. ...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to stevemcqueen For This Useful Post:

tradingwisdom (07-12-2016)

GI Members

Thanks

1. tradingwisdom ($400)

2. Marco Aurelio ($100)

3. biybars (any)

4. Acepro (any)

5. Gerard ($100)

6. Serg69x ($100)

7. notaguru ($100)
    8. Stevemcqueen
    ($100)
    9. jobkillerx ($100)
    10. ...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to jobkillerx For This Useful Post: