Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thread: Hi everybody!

GI Members

Thanks

Hi everybody!

Hi Everybody,

I like to shortly introduce myself, so you will know who you are talking to, if we will have a chat or discussion on this site.
    I'm 30 years old and at the moment I am finishing my masters degree in Business Administration. So I will be soon working. For improving my communication skills, I'm searching for as much input and experiences as I can, so my chances for a good career will grow.
    I heard from GI at Onlineseldeducation and am really grateful for having found a amazing community like this!

In the last 12 months, I expanded my knowledge and experience with and about NLP and communication vastly, because I worked with the programs of Michael Breen, which are in my opinion the best start, if you want to develope better communication skills. But also I have increased my project management and planning skills tremendously and I think it's because of Michaels programs.

Because of enough is never enough, I want to develope an attitude which helps me starting my own business. This will be the next step in my personal developement.

I think I can help other persons in the community, if they have business-related questions, because of my studies in business administration. So if someone has questions, I will try to help as much as I can!

Cheers,
    Khadgar
    Last edited by Khadgar; 07-05-2017 at 03:35 PM.

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Khadgar For This Useful Post:

debrat (07-05-2017),Patriøt (07-05-2017)

Thread Information