Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thread: Claire Pelletreau - Absolute Facebook Ads

Thanks
    Thanked 8,318 Times in 3,242 Posts

Red face Claire Pelletreau - Absolute Facebook Ads

Claire Pelletreau - Absolute Facebook Ads

Sales Page: To be added.
    http://clairepells.com/courses-redux/

Price: TBA (To Be Announced)

Release Date: 24th of August, 2017

People Opinion:
    Who is this for
    Her course is perfect for coaches, consultants and course creators.

What's inside? (description)
    This one is a real underdog. I've went through a lot of courses, from Nicholas Kusmich (Jonathan Musgrave actually), Kim Garst, Dan Henry, Jon Loomer, and sometimes I get the feeling a few bits and pieces are not quite right: some of the tactics are simple, some aren't really the way to do things, and others it doesn't seem they actually tried.

Well, not with this girl. This course goes from beginner, to intermediate, to slightly advanced with Facebook ads. BUT the major advantage is that this is not just a simple FB ads course, there are also strategies that you'll learn that will improve your marketing knowledge and results.

I've gone through a lot of courses, and stand by this product.

Previous Version Screenshot:
    http://i.imgur.com/fuQGGKB.png

Description:

Information
    You know that paying for advertising is simply part of this online business game. And you’re cool with that because you know that social advertising lets you choose an insanely specific audience of people to show your work to! (Eat your heart out, Don Draper.) And since there’s real potential to take a pile of money (your ad budget) and turn it into a bigger pile of money (your revenue) WITHOUT playing around on the stock exchange, you’re ready to dive in.
    Do me a favor, though? Save some money on learning this stuff so you can put more of it into your awesome campaigns. Instead of hiring a Facebook ads pro (my consulting rate starts at $2000), give yourself the time to learn how to make paid advertising work for your particular business.

Get real results from your Facebook ads – FINALLY – without pulling your hair out. Absolute FB Ads is a complete, on-demand Facebook ads course that comes with professional support while you navigate the muddy waters of social advertising.

2 Emails sent by Claire in the last 24 hours:

Email #1:
    Headline: the moment you’ve been waiting for . . .

Guess what? IT’S ALMOST HERE!
    My signature Facebook ads course, Absolute FB Ads, is about to go up for sale again. You signed up for the wait list, so I’ll email you again as soon as the digital doors for enrollment are thrown open.
    But first, a little walk down memory lane:
    Once upon a time - a.k.a. back in 2013 - we lived in a far simpler marketing world. Posting on Facebook and Twitter actually got you traffic, subscribers and sales!
    (If I could build you a time machine and take you back to that golden age of online business with me, believe me when I say I would.)
    Facebook ads have changed a lot since then, too. The word got out about how powerful they could be, and so costs started to rise as more and more players joined the Facebook ad field.
    Your target audience has changed as well. Potential subscribers wised up to our list building ad tactics. They’ve stopped clicking. They’ve stopped signing up for your free report or masterclass. They’ve stopped showing up for the few webinars they do sign up for.
    It's time to face the music, my friend:
    The days of successful Facebook ads launched without a real strategy are OVER.
    But a SMART campaign will get you soooooo much more than just subscribers who may or may not open any of your emails.
    When used strategically, Facebook ads help you:
    1. Establish yourself as an expert in your field, no matter how saturated it is.
    2. Reach people who have never heard of you but who desperately need your help.
    3. Build an ongoing relationship with those new prospects, way before you ask them for their email address (or their money)!
    4. Fill the top of your funnel so that when it comes time to ask for the sale, you’re not scraping the bottom of an empty barrel.
    5. Stay top-of-mind as the go-to solution for people who haven’t converted yet (but who love to share great resources).
    6. Make more sales of the courses you’ve devoted hours of time planning, creating, and designing. CHA-CHING!
    When you start running list building or sales ads with the understanding that they are just one piece of a much bigger advertising puzzle, you’re far likelier to succeed than if you just slap together some copy, an image and hope for the best.
    I closed down enrollment for Absolute FB Ads this year in order to give it a complete overhaul. It's important for you to be aware of the two biggest changes I made:
    1. Absolute FB Ads is now 100% focused on teaching you to run ads in order to sell online courses or group programs. If you sell physical products, it’s not right for you. (In fact, click here so I know not to email you about it again.)
    2. I revamped it so that is has a BIG emphasis on the big picture strategy you’ll need to be successful with your ads. Yes, list building ads are covered in depth in the modules, but there are a LOT of lessons in there about ads that expand your reach, establish you as an expert, and bring in actual sales.
    Keep those two things in mind over the next couple of weeks as I tell you more about Absolute FB Ads and who it’s right for (and very wrong for).
    In the meantime . . .
    I want you to take a look at all the things you’re doing to market your business right now, and ask yourself if they fit together into an overall strategy that’s designed to make you more sales of your courses or programs.
    And if you’re up for it, hit reply on this email and share your answer with me! My team and I would love to learn more about what you’re doing and how you see Facebook ads fitting into your plans.
    Talk more soon,
    Claire
    P.S. The people I see have the most success with Facebook ads have taken things way past a generic list building campaign. I’m not saying you SHOULDN’T grow your list with ads, just don’t put all your eggs into that one basket, OK?

Email #2:
    Headline: the “potholes” that make my job impossible
    You know how potholes can be really dangerous for your car? You gotta slow down and/or drive around them, otherwise you can do real damage that costs you a lot of money to fix.
    So when you see a road crew come along to fix a pothole, you’re happy. Maybe it slows down traffic a bit, but you know that it’s only temporary. Sooner or later, it’s going to be much smoother sailing down that road.
    Now imagine that a road crews comes along and periodically CREATES potholes all over the roads in your neighborhood. Supposedly they want to improve what’s underneath the road, even though everything seemed absolutely fine to you.
    Eventually the crew finishes up and those potholes get covered. You can’t help but notice that driving down that stretch of road is in fact easier now.
    But before you know it, there they go again, drilling another pothole less than a block away! You can’t go anywhere without insane, standstill traffic that drives you up the wall.
    WHAT THE FUCK, RIGHT???
    Welcome to the wonderfully frustrating world of Facebook ads.
    Maybe you’ve already experienced this, or maybe you’re just getting started and didn’t know:
    Facebook changes and fiddles and “improves” the Facebook ad interface way more often than the regular ol’ site. And they’re doing it WHILE you’re trying to put ads together!
    It’s not like Facebook ads aren’t ALREADY hard:
    · Writing ad copy that makes people click can feel like Harry Potter’s first day at Hogwarts.
    · You don’t want the text on your image to be so small people can’t read it, but it can’t be too big either otherwise your ads won’t get shown.
    · You have so many options when it comes to choosing your target audience that you’re destined to get it wrong . . . more often than not.
    · Setting up conversion tracking correctly every time? Good luck with that.
    · They hide the important data deep in your reports so that you get mesmerized by vanity metrics (“Wow, I’m getting $0.03 video views!”) and you have no idea that your ads are actually tanking.
    So you burn through tons of time and hundreds (or thousands) of dollars figuring out all that stuff, and then they go and drill another pothole that breaks the Ads Manager!
    I would completely understand if you just up and quit on Facebook ads right now - most people give up long before they see just how successful their campaigns can be.
    But I hope you don’t quit. If you stick with me, I’ll see you through to the end. And you’ll be amazed at what you find in those reports, I promise.
    Enrollment for Absolute FB ads opens TOMORROW at 11am ET - keep an eye out for an email with all the details then!
    Remember: I’m rooting for you, for your ads, and for your business. You’re not alone in this.
    Talk soon,
    Claire
    P.S. You read all the way to the bottom! Well done. And now you're about to be rewarded: make sure you check your email tomorrow at 11am. There will be a ridiculously special offer available just for the first 5 people who enroll in Absolute FB Ads. Will you be one of the 5? I hope so.
    P.P.S. Every time another problem with Facebook’s interface makes my job impossible, I'm like:

Previous Version Price:
    $297 (Discounted from $997)

Seat Price: ~ $15- $25 (we don't know the actual price of the new version of the course yet.)

If you're interested, please leave a post below.

Last edited by Patriøt; 08-24-2017 at 01:24 AM.
    I'm here to learn and serve, and you are here to learn. If it's not the case for you or for me, then someone should leave.

Therefore, No excuses are accepted neither from you nor from me.

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Patriøt For This Useful Post:

acepro (09-17-2017)

GI Members

Thanks

1. George (any)

Thanks

I am definitely interested in this course. Please keep me informed.

I have her Bullseye ebook which shows you how to properly target FB audiences for your ads. Excellent read. Learned a lot.

If her course is anything like her book, this will be an incredible education.
    Last edited by jlove207; 08-25-2017 at 10:11 PM.
    "If you are not willing to learn, No one can help you.
    If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jlove207 For This Useful Post:

Patriøt (08-25-2017)

GI Members

Thanks

If you're interested, please leave a post below

1. George (any)
    2. jlove207
    3. Donutmad (any)

GI Members

Thanks

[QUOTE=Donutmad;125546]If you're interested, please leave a post below

1. George (any)
    2. jlove207
    3. Donutmad (any)

4.delarte6

GI Members

Thanks

1. George (any)
    2. jlove207
    3. Donutmad (any)
    4. delarte6
    5. AshleyJones

Thanks

Guys, check this out:
    Claire Pelletreau - Absolute FB Ads 2017

If you don't have an account at OSE, please apply here:
    onlineselfeducation.com

Regards
    I'm here to learn and serve, and you are here to learn. If it's not the case for you or for me, then someone should leave.

GI Members

Thanks

I am interested. Please let me know

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blueside View Post
    I am interested. Please let me know
    check this out:
    Claire Pelletreau - Absolute FB Ads 2017

If you don't have an account at OSE, please apply here:
    onlineselfeducation.com

Regards

Thanks

I tried to access this course through OSE but bon't have permission to download the torrent. Patriot can you give me access?
    "If you are not willing to learn, No one can help you.
    If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you."

Thread Information