Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thread: Howdy

Thanks

Howdy

business and sales background , forex and crypto trading part time hobby mostly.. getting into crypto late last year.

40's guy with a family - so daddy and hubby time takes from hobbies but that's a bigger better priority.

always been a self growth guy from the 80's david schwarts, brian tracy, 1990s tony robbins to Dan Kennedy, Jay abraham, eben pagen, long list of those who started paving the way for this generation of "GURU" lol

I'd like to better understand how to evaluate the crypto ICO market , seems like a lot are pump and dump on altcoins, but some of the top 100 coins seem to be here for hte long haul. Have had some nice growth in the last 60 days .. would like to continue that.

can be a resource for ideas, wifey says that I am extraordinary at discernment. but sometimes to harsha nd to the point. more of an action guy... to may words waste and no action = no result.

Not a fire, aim, ready guy, but quick to ready , aim and fire.

last 12 months wyckoff analysis is topping my charts of learnings, explains alot of my challenges in the market in previous decade.

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
    GI Members

Thanks

Hi Daroosta, Good to meet you. Lucky you with some experience, this all brand new to me but I'm excited to learn. The ICO's seems to be where the quick money is made, I too hope to understand it all better. Some of the guys say if you have a $1000.00 to invest you could become a millionaire in 2018. I'd like to see that. Hell, I'd like to do that. We'll see. Good luck.
    GmaSoup

Thanks

Hi, I've been studying some of those gurus (Kennedy, Pagan).
    How much commonalities exist between stocks & cryptos, do you think? And what would be radically different?
    Do you plan to trade or hodl cryptos?
    I checked a quick summary of the wyckoff analysis hee http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.p...wyckoff_method
    I had been thinking of what he calls a "spring".

Thanks

Chart patterns are resemblances to market (trader) psychology...fear of missing out, greed, anger, frustration. Larger stocks are dominated (manipulated, if that helps you have a better concept) by large commercial... in the last weeks looking at some peeny stock pump and dump charts... very much resembles the vertical / parabolic chart movements in the cryptos. I've been holding lite coin, instead of bitcoin, ( about 1/10th)

anyways charts patterns are beheviour of buyers and sellers. i think it's the same ... always..... anticipation.... greed.... fear ( oh sh&T moments)..etc....

my advice would be find a style that suits your trading personality. trade in smaller than you think lots/coins/units so you don't stress when the move against you.

look up COINIGY great charting software. talk later

oh and if you use this refferal link then they throw me $15 bucks - or don't i don't care. even if you go straight there you get a free account and can demo it.. good stuff. https://www.coinigy.com/?r=5994be6e
    Last edited by Daroosta; 01-22-2018 at 12:29 AM.
    Action not just words - don't repeat yourself - say what you mean the first time - have your #1 priority straight...it's not what you think it is....have a nice day

Thanks

Ok, thanks. I'm discovering coinigy via your link right now. Don't know if I'll use their paid service. Tight budget and feel a bit overwhelmed. I think in the future I'll look for an easy integrated all in one solution to observe the market, be alerted, buy, sell, hold securely, swap and pay stuff. Shifting from one service to the next, juggling all the time is too intense (and too risky, like sending the CC to the wrong incompatible wallet) for me.
    Many experts recommend starting with established CCs, like Bitcoin first for safety, then Ether / Litecoin, then move down the line to smaller, riskier CCs (with more growth potential).
    Also, many experts suggest holding most of your portfolio as Bitcoin.
    Not many experts actually mention the exact (or even approximate) distribution of their portfolios, though.
    Even Teeka just tells us to buy such and such coin for say, 400$ each. But I don't recall him giving advice on distribution. Or does he mean holding just 400$ of bitcoin for beginners / small investors? This seems very little.

Thread Information