Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

NOTICE You are viewing a global thread. Be aware you may no longer be in the forum category you were browsing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NEW MEMBERS!!: Read this after purchasing your first Group Buy.

Thanks

I need to discuss something with a staff member, anyone available? thanks

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,146 Times in 3,152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by royalxassassin View Post
    I need to discuss something with a staff member, anyone available? thanks
    Send me a message.
    I'm here to learn and serve, and you are here to learn. If it's not the case for you or for me, then someone should leave.

Therefore, No excuses are accepted neither from you nor from me.

Thanks

Hi Kriton,

That was SUPER HELPFUL - thank you brother : ) I am a total newbie here, so as you might imagine I was just about to ask how it all works on this forum - other forums work differently. Again awesome post and totally appreciated.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to consciousone For This Useful Post:

Patriøt (11-19-2015),WraiTh (11-25-2015)

Thanks

As per my last thank you, this was a very helpful post Kriton. However, there is one thing that I think would be prudent of GB purchasers to do for GB receivers on this forum (especially newbies) and that would be to let GB receivers know that the GB buyer has in fact received your funds for the GB in question. This could be done through PM, or other means. For example I purchased two GB's recently with not so much as a 'I got your funds', or some sort of acknowledgment that the funds had been received. Maybe I'm missing something, but this acknowledgement is something that many other forums I have been on, and am on do...

It might be helpful to let people know that funds have been received because how do we know the GB buyer has in fact received those funds and that the GB receiver is therefore, eligible to be on the GB receiver list (or whitelist) and will receive the GB they have paid for? It would certainly relieve the anxiety of not knowing... Any non-updates afterwards until the GB is uploaded is understandable to a point, however, a pre-approval message would be greatly appreciated.

GI Members

Thanks

Thanks Kriton for this very helpful post. Just about to purchase my first GB and this provide the needed head-up.

Quote Originally Posted by consciousone View Post
    ...however, a pre-approval message would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm with you, consciousone, on this one.

GI Members

Thanks

Thanks ! very helpful

GI Members

Thanks

i particpate in many GB's on other forums; what scared me on this one is that it says it is "non refundable"; so what happens if not enough people sign up? what happens to my payment? is it refunded or credited to another GB?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,146 Times in 3,152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by x2generation View Post
    i particpate in many GB's on other forums; what scared me on this one is that it says it is "non refundable"; so what happens if not enough people sign up? what happens to my payment? is it refunded or credited to another GB?
    If a GB is cancelled for any reason, you'll be given a choice between getting a refund or to join another GB (Closed or open).
    I'm here to learn and serve, and you are here to learn. If it's not the case for you or for me, then someone should leave.

Therefore, No excuses are accepted neither from you nor from me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Patriøt For This Useful Post:

Ham&Eggs (04-20-2016)

GI Members

Thanks

Thank you Kriton - that was very helpful, thanks for taking the time to post this

Thanks

Thanks for this summary! It was very helpfull for me!

Thanks

Dear Admin ,

I just read this thread and the material is clear , well now I know for future GB I should pay 20% of the whole amount of the product make a deposit ,sit tight patiently and wait for the process to be completely , not need for urge and rush , everyone doing so will end up , in the of the day , every bit he/she paid for

Thanks

2 months is fair enough for a perosn to get the hand on very valuable material I guess , just patiance is the key to happiness as they say

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alami View Post
    Dear Admin ,

I just read this thread and the material is clear , well now I know for future GB I should pay 20% of the whole amount of the product make a deposit ,sit tight patiently and wait for the process to be completely , not need for urge and rush , everyone doing so will end up , in the of the day , every bit he/she paid for
    alami - you'll find that your contribution to a GB is a lot less than 20% of the product price

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kriton View Post
    Hello Newbie Member,

I welcome you to Group Insiders. I am not a moderator, just a member of this community that has helped me a great deal.

In that interest, I thought it would be helpful to orient you a little bit, because it seems like you all have the same questions, particularly after you've sent your money through the ether to some bloke you don't know for a course you're chomping at the bit to get your hands on.

BEFORE YOU POST asking "Please update us", "When do we get our GB download links" or worse some obnoxious or rude comment that is going to piss off our hard-working VOLUNTEERS, please read this carefully:

Once a GB CLOSES:

• The moderators must find a buyer
      This is the person who will buy the product on everyone's behalf. This process takes anywhere from 4 days to as many as two weeks in some cases. This buyer is a VOLUNTEER. They don't get any incentives to do this work for us other than the natural benefits that come from being the one who purchases the product (i.e. interfacing with the vendor and any other perks that cannot be shared). SPECIAL CARE needs to be taken to protect the identify of the buyer, which sometimes delays the process further.
    • The buyer makes the purchase using their own funds
      This process takes a nominal amount of time. It all adds up.
    • The process of downloading the gigabytes of data commences
      Depending on where the buyer is, this could take some time. Not all vendors organize their crap well. Some drip-feed their content, too. The buyer must do this while dealing with their own everyday lives.
    • Printed material? (double or triple that above estimate)
      If it's not digital and the buyer actually has to scan this stuff, this is what the poor bugger is doing for you after their everyday workday. Be extra-patient.
    • Whatever is secured is examined and uploaded onto iSaveLink
      GI mods must protect the buyer from risk, so they have to perform some checks. This takes time, too.
    • People are contacted.
      At that point, you will get a notification, sometimes by PM (private message), but always in the forum reserved for the buyers of the GB. You should have access to this forum. Go ahead and check now. If you do, then monitor that place for updates.

As you can see this takes quite a bit of time.

How long?
    From beginning to end, it can be anywhere from two weeks to as much as a month before you hear or get anything.

>> IT IS NOT UNUSUAL if you don't hear anything from GI about a GB for a few weeks. IT IS NOT A CAUSE FOR ALARM. <<

Just want an estimate?
    There are a ton of variables that make it impossible to even provide estimates.

I know what you are going through. When I joined FUB/GI I bought 5 GBs in quick succession and a month later I had yet to see one byte of data. It was very unnerving. But the mods kept on reiterating that this is normal and I shouldn't be worried. And you know what? They were right. I've received every GB I've paid for, and in the instances where things have gone awry it was not because of GI but because of external factors beyond GI's control.

If you have paid and you are whitelisted (meaning you are able to access the GB private forum thread, a privilege that only the GB buyers have), you are fine. NO NEED TO CONTACT ANYONE. No need to PM a mod to check.
    Just Keep an Eye on your "My GBs" tab in the home page to see if there is any updates about your GBs in case you haven't been messaged by the Staff. Here where you can find it:
    http://i.imgur.com/hce7VdM.jpg

Bottom Line:

Please, please, please, resist the urge if you are a new member to get annoyed, demand an update or make a comment that isn't polite.
    You are MORE THAN welcome to post a polite note asking for an update.
    But here is a tip: If you are a new member and in the GBs with older members and they are not worried, YOU SHOULDN'T BE EITHER. Sit tight. It will come. NO ONE IS RUNNING OFF WITH YOUR MONEY.

Hope this helps.

Kriton
    Hello Kriton,

Very nice of you to take the time to actually explain the process to everyone.

It definitely brings things into perspective a lot better, and should make everyone understand that
    patience is required and definitely is a virtue if you would succeed in the IM world or as an entrepreneur to
    say the least. And I believe most of the folks on this forum are either into IM, entreprneurship of some
    sort or are already active freelancers.

Anyways, great message.

All the best!!!
    Last edited by clickyteeclick; 05-02-2016 at 10:31 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clickyteeclick For This Useful Post:

Patriøt (04-15-2016),yummy (04-21-2016)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information