Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thread: All Aboard the Adjustment Train 2018

GI Members

Thanks

Wink All Aboard the Adjustment Train 2018

Good Morning Insiders,

Grandma Soup here, also known as Sue. I was recently widowed in March 2017 after 40 yrs together; and am trying to adjust to this different life. I've also found myself raising three grandchildren, 7, 10 & 15, acquired in Mar-July 2017. As you can guess it's been a very adjustment kind of year!

Did I mention I'm disabled and unable to work a regular 9-5? That begs the question of what to do to take care of this family. I figured it was time to jump on board the movement and try something that could help us out: Crypto Currencies and Internet Marketing. I'm hoping to learn lots and implement more from my time here. You know they say "you don't know what you don't know until you know it", so as far as what I can add to the forum, we'll see as we go along. I'm always here for support and will help or add in whatever way I can. Thanks for the opportunities coming my way!

2018 - May it be a great year for all of us, Gmasoup

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thanks

Hi, yeah, you can use your free time, curiosity and motivation to learn a lot here.
    Me, I also learn 80% of stuff fror free on select youtube channels. cf Cliff High.
    We'll see if we can build a good community here (it's taking quite some time to launch the crypto group).
    May 2018 be our best year so far!

ps: a lot of marketing "little geniuses" are jumping on the crypto bandwagon to sell courses, coaching and software (like trading bots). Cf Tai Lopez & all.
    I think that Tiwari is a step above that, with more direct advice. And less hype.

GI Members

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moneywise View Post
    ps: a lot of marketing "little geniuses" are jumping on the crypto bandwagon to sell courses, coaching and software (like trading bots). Cf Tai Lopez & all.
    I think that Tiwari is a step above that, with more direct advice. And less hype.
    Exactly,,Teeka Tiwari looks the real deal. Everybody is a genius in a bull market...but Teeka has proved himself throughout the history during lot of bear markets..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky For This Useful Post:

mcmorris (01-21-2018)

Thread Information