Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!

Thread: Freelance Writers' Code - Danny Margulies

GI Members

Thanks

Freelance Writers' Code - Danny Margulies

Danny Margulies from Freelancetowin.com just opened enrollment for his Freelance Copywriters' Code course. Anyone else interested in joining?

Salespage:

Code:
    https://freelancetowin.com/fcc/
    Information

I’m a freelance copywriter who earns over $10,000+/month.

Now I’ll show YOU exactly how I write high-converting copy clients love -- from START to FINISH

Today, I’m excited to share my proven system for writing copy that can help you earn $50+/hr, $125+/hr, and even $10,000+/month and more.

This system is designed to show you the EXACT steps for turning out great copy that converts -- from before you type a single word, to the MOMENT you send the final copy to the client, and EVERYTHING in between.

...No more guessing about how the top pros really do it (and wondering if you’re on the right track)…

...No more sitting there thinking, “What should I write?” or “Where do I even start?”

...No more suffering from “Impostor Syndrome”, feeling like you’re not a “real” professional…

...No more wondering if your copy is any good, whether clients will love it, or whether it will convert…

...No more nagging worries about whether you have the skills to compete with more experienced professionals (I’ll show you how you can drive the Old Pros nuts, just like I’ve been doing for years)...

Whether you’ve never done an ounce of freelance copywriting before...
    Or you’ve worked with a few clients, but don’t feel like a confident pro…
    Or even if you have months or years of freelance copywriting experience -- but still feel like you’re flying by the seat of your pants.
    Want to turn out a piece of copy for a client and know they’ll love it -- and be confident that it’ll convert?

No problem… Just follow the steps and you can do it. Yes, the exact steps -- as in, “do this...then do this...then do that.”

This exact system has...

• Increased profits for my clients -- while creating a 6-figure freelance copywriting income stream for me
    • Helped thousands of new and even experienced freelance copywriters around the world rapidly increase their incomes and skyrocket their success
    • Gotten me featured in Business Insider, Bloomberg News, Inc. Magazine, and many other top-shelf publications around the world

Freelance Copywriter’s Code is a 6-week course packed with real world, cutting edge training for freelance copywriters at all levels.

In Week 1, you’ll learn how to write copy that gets results and is virtually guaranteed to be loved by clients -- even if you’re brand new. (You’ll find the complete details on Week 1 in the next section below.)

Then, in Weeks 2-6, you’ll learn my exact step-by-step systems for writing SPECIFIC types of copy, from start to finish… Including what to do before you’ve written a single word, all the way through to the finished product.

I’ve carefully chosen each specific type of copy you’ll learn in Freelance Copywriter’s Code based on the following factors:

• They’re all in high demand, so you’ll always be able to find clients who pay well for them
    • You don’t need to spend weeks or even days on each piece -- some can be completed in as little as 1-2 hours with practice
    • I’ve systematized them, so you’ll never have to reinvent the wheel, start from scratch, or stare at a blank page wondering what to write about
    • They’re high value pieces, so you can charge above average (or even premium) rates for them
    • They can be learned and even mastered relatively quickly, so you don’t have to spend years “paying your dues” in order to become great at them

Information

Complete Version:

• Week 1: How to quickly turn out high-converting copy clients love, consistently and predictably
    • Week 2: How to write captivating emails that get opened and read, every single time
    • Week 3: How to write powerhouse press releases that get clients publicity and exposure
    • Week 4: How to write explainer video scripts that get watched and shared
    • Week 5: How to write mouth-watering case studies that help clients make more sales
    • Week 6: How to write landing pages that get your clients leads and subscribers
    • Complete suite of bonus materials, including my personal vault of templates, cheat sheets, checklists, shortcuts, word-for-word scripts, and proprietary tools for writing high-converting copy clients love, quickly, efficiently, and enjoyably
    • Full support from the Freelance To Win team

Accelerated Version:

• Week 1: How to quickly turn out high-converting copy clients love, consistently and predictably
    • Week 2: How to write captivating emails that get opened and read, every single time
    • Week 3: How to write powerhouse press releases that get clients publicity and exposure
    • Week 4: How to write explainer video scripts that get watched and shared
    • Week 5: How to write mouth-watering case studies that help clients make more sales
    • Week 6: How to write landing pages that get your clients leads and subscribers
    • Complete suite of bonus materials, including my personal vault of templates, cheat sheets, checklists, shortcuts, word-for-word scripts, and proprietary tools for writing high-converting copy clients love, quickly, efficiently, and enjoyably
    • Instant and immediate access to all of the modules, right from day 1
    • A personalized review of your copy (directly from Danny)
    • Priority email support for any urgent questions that come up at any time throughout the course
    • Live Q&A coaching session with Danny
    • Your own personal Freelance Copywriter’s Code Accelerated accountability and collaboration partner

Information
    Price: $997 for the Complete Version or $1,497 for the Accelerated Version

Tip
    The course is time sensitive and is only available until Monday March 5th around 11pm EST.

Suggested seat price: $30 for the Complete Version.

Please post if you're interested!
    Last edited by breaker31; 02-28-2018 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Changed to correct date

2. Copywriting and Conversion Coaching MMG V2 Now Open!
    GI Members

Thanks

interested

GI Members

Thanks

Interested

GI Members

Thanks

Interested

GI Members

Thanks

Course closes later tonight! Anyone else interested in joining?

GI Members

Thanks

Interested for when this reopens. WIll need many more pledges though.

GI Members

Thanks

Just got an email to say that this is reopening next week. Any interest?

GI Members

Thanks

Open now. Only until Friday: https://freelancetowin.com/fcc

Thread Information