Hello Mods,

We have a GB discussion for Speak and Inspire and have 10 interested members.


This has a purchase deadline of 4th March as the course starts on 5th and we would then have to wait for 6-12 months for the next run of this.

It would be great if this could be processed if that is a possibility.

Thank you.