Thread: Need to make quick 1m in online digital marketing - anyone experienced?

GI Members

Thanks

Need to make quick 1m in online digital marketing - anyone experienced?

Hey guys, I'm going to make till the end of this year my newly borned digital marketing company over the 1m mark.

Anyone here experienced in cold calling, cold emailing, prospecting, lumpy mail and ppc in digital marketing?

I have experience in iptv, construction material, architecture and law industries the experience to turn within 1-1.5 months a company on a course of 1-2m a year revenue but digital marketing isn't something i'm experienced in and I need some help - willing to share knowledge.

GI Members

Thanks

I'd be happy to talk with you about this. I help some of my wife's private clients with digital marketing strategy. They then get outsourcers to do the work or do it themselves.

GI Members

Thanks

Cold emailing is my specialty. Let me know what you need.

GI Members

Thanks

I am SEO Expert. Let me know if you are interested.

GI Members

Thanks

I am a Digital Marketing expert across the board from finding leads, enrolling leads, converting leads all cold from Facebook, Google or other Social channels. Please let me know if you need a hand with anything.

GI Members

Thanks

I would recommend Jo Han Mok - Copywriting Empire to really improve your copy skills

GI Members

Thanks

I have skills to take a business from $0-$20K per month, and then I can help you scale to $100K per month via Online Digital Models but there must be a valid business model associated with this, ie Leveraged Services or Products that makes business sense.

This service is offered as a consulting arrangement, it cannot be offered for free for you to realise the full benefits of implementing this for yourself and your business model and it typically takes 8 weeks to learn exactly what you need to learn.

I am a course junkie, I have done so so many courses it's not funny, and my entire business model changed when I stopped doing course after course, I hired a high end transformational coach and I got the help I needed to IMPLEMENT step by step a SYSTEM & BLUEPRINT to generate $$20K+ months from a pure online model that made sense.

If you want this too then feel free to chat to me about how this could work for you.

Thanks,
    Corsa

8. The Following User Says Thank You to corsa006 For This Useful Post:

suave (02-18-2019)

GI Members

Thanks

The words "need" and "quick 1m" in the subject line should be a clue that this person doesn't have a clue.

GI Members

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smith212845 View Post
    The words "need" and "quick 1m" in the subject line should be a clue that this person doesn't have a clue.
    hahha! so true! It takes 3 months to get to $100k and 12 months to $1m in general terms with a solid business model. Need & Quick and wants it for free, is very scary!! Corsa

GI Members

Thanks

Hey Corsa, I'm interested. I've been searching high and low for a way to get some financial independence and more freedom for myself in life. I'm growing tired of taking course after course and I feel I haven't been an implementer up until this point. Really looking to learn and want help. I interested in hearing more about how I achieve some success.

Thanks,
    KeMonte' Jones

GI Members

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by corsa006 View Post
    I have skills to take a business from $0-$20K per month, and then I can help you scale to $100K per month via Online Digital Models but there must be a valid business model associated with this, ie Leveraged Services or Products that makes business sense.

This service is offered as a consulting arrangement, it cannot be offered for free for you to realise the full benefits of implementing this for yourself and your business model and it typically takes 8 weeks to learn exactly what you need to learn.

I am a course junkie, I have done so so many courses it's not funny, and my entire business model changed when I stopped doing course after course, I hired a high end transformational coach and I got the help I needed to IMPLEMENT step by step a SYSTEM & BLUEPRINT to generate $$20K+ months from a pure online model that made sense.

If you want this too then feel free to chat to me about how this could work for you.

Thanks,
    Corsa
    HI Corsal, I am stuck basically in the situation right no where nothing else works and my progress is staggered
    can you help me with my business model? really need some advice right now.

GI Members

Thanks

Was inspired with the

Thanks,
    Corsa

So want to learn which coach did you get? and how did you learn to take a business from 0-20k?

GI Members

Thanks

Would love to talk redbird007. Let me know the best way to get in touch.

GI Members

Thanks

Hi Corsa,
    I would love to talk to you. I have done many courses but haven't been able to implement much. What is the best way to get in touch?

GI Members

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by corsa006 View Post

Thanks,
    Corsa

Hi Corsa..i have a business model which has great potential but can grow. I need a coach to help me learn the tricks and I hope you can help me.
    Appreciate your comment on what is the next action

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dccab View Post
    Cold emailing is my specialty. Let me know what you need.
    Hi DCCAB,

I realize you posted this almost 3 years ago, but hoping you're still around in the forums.
    I have a list of 50K emails from about 5 years ago, that I have not emailed since. They're mostly business owners, or in management positions in various businesses in the Central Florida area.

Do you think we could come up with an offer and with your expertise be able to make some money with the list?

Thanks,

GI Members

Thanks

PM me I know the right person for you!

Quote Originally Posted by risingstar1 View Post
    Hi DCCAB,

I realize you posted this almost 3 years ago, but hoping you're still around in the forums.
    I have a list of 50K emails from about 5 years ago, that I have not emailed since. They're mostly business owners, or in management positions in various businesses in the Central Florida area.

Do you think we could come up with an offer and with your expertise be able to make some money with the list?

Thanks,

Thread Information