Thread: Hello Everyone

Thanks

Hello Everyone

I've been a member of FUB for a while but I haven't been active in a while. I've started investing small manageable amounts in Crypto as a way to learn the ropes and make informed decisions that aren't based purely on FOMO so I'm feeding my brain with as much useful information about it as I can find.

I'm a tinkerer and like to work with my hands building things out of wood or electronic bits. I try to build this into family time as well to encourage the kids to get their hands dirty doing cool things.

Thanks for having me here.

Thanks

Good to have you here.
    Which exchanges have you selected?
    I use only coinbase so far. But I have created accounts in several other exchanges as recommended by Teeka, with zero balance at the moment.

one guy I find interesting is Clif High. I also like Max Keiser, Trace Mayer and John McAfee.

Thanks

I use Coinbase and Binance primarily.

I have accounts on a few other exchanges but haven't used those at all just yet.

I'm studying up on portfolio theory and how to make sure I'm diversified so I can sleep with both eyes closed ��

GI Members

Thanks

Hi Luminus,
    Just reading your thread. Glad to see you here. I love your picture. I know I'm using the wrong term but you know what I mean.
    I also use Coinbase and Binance, along with Kucoin and Cobinhood. I like Binance, Kucoin is okay - they don't give as much info as Binance, not really fond of Cobinhood, even less info but they are small and fairly new. Some of the coins use some crappy exchanges. I guess its quite expensive to get on Binance. I would join Bibox but you have to have a passport which I don't have. Most of the exchanges will use your drivers license.

Thread Information