Actualize OS by Ken Wilber

Actualize OS by Ken Wilber

Anybody here interested to do a GB for Ken Wilber’s Actualize OS?
They’re currently running a 70% promo right now

Regular Price for the Course: $997
Promo Price: $299

Link to Salespage: https://actualizeos.com/

Interested…

Committed members:

1. janmck
  2. Alin

If you wanna join copy the list above and add your name below. thanks!

Committed members:

1. janmck
  2. Alin
  3. rotflmao (any)

If you wanna join copy the list above and add your name below. thanks!

definitely IN for this

• janmck
  • Alin
  • rotflmao (any)
  • aby

If you wanna join, copy the list above and add your name below. Thanks!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

awesome. Count me in. Hope we can have more contributors to lower the GB price to only $10-15.

Thanks for this.

How to make this even more possible @Patriot?

1 Like
  1. janmck
  2. Alin
  3. rotflmao
  4. gnany158

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I’m interested in The Evolutionary Dynamics Program. Count me in!

1 Like
  1. janmck
  2. Alin
  3. rotflmao
  4. gnany158
  5. GIJOE01

Hi @janmck do you think we need to start a new discussion for Evolutionary Dymanics, GB price $10-20? We are around 6 people here, 12 more to go…

I would like if you push Evolutionary Dymanics Program with the community, you are trusted by many and the program has good value.

If you have any questions for me please ask. I can post more lessons for everyone if people want to see more.

2 Likes

@Samo82, I think you can better start a new discussion group for Evolutionary Dymanics. Then more people will see it. Right now everyone thinks it is actualize OS.

Hello @Samo82 . Apologies for the late reply. Got occupied recently trying to restart my business here in our city. Sure, let me create a new GB Discussion for Evolutionary Dynamics Program. Thanks for suggesting.

I am interested.

1. janmck
  2. Alin
  3. rotflmao
  4. gnany158
  5. GIJOE01
  6. Betterworld ($15)

Hi @betterworld we started a new GB for Evolutionary Dynamics Program. Its the same program in much better production quality, and the same GB price.

Thank you.