Brian Johnson - Optimize Coach

Are you ready to make 2020 THE GREATEST YEAR OF YOUR LIFE (AND the start of the greatest DECADE of your life!) by closing the gap between who you’re CAPABLE of being and who you’re ACTUALLY being by moving from Theory to Practice to Mastery and giving the world all you’ve got?

Fantastic.

That’s what our Optimize Coach program is all about.

Our primary focus is helping YOU be a radiant Optimizing exemplar, developing Self-Mastery and being your best in Energy, Work, and Love.

And, of course, we’ll work on becoming world-class Optimize Coaches so that we can support those around us (whether clients, colleagues, family members, or friends) to do the same.

Our 2020 programs kick off soon.

Here’s the (reasonably) quick overview.

Optimize Coach

Optimize Coach: Who’s It For?

Based on what we learned from the 1,000+ Coaches from our inaugural class, the Optimize Coach program is for two basic categories of people:

1. Masters . Individuals who want to live their most heroic lives by mastering themselves and the Optimize perspective while integrating the wisdom gained from the program into their various leadership roles—from entrepreneurs, CEOs, venture capitalists, military leaders and HR executives to therapists, school principals, yoga teachers, personal trainers, and world-class moms.

2. Coaches . Individuals who want to live their most heroic lives by mastering themselves and the Optimize perspective while integrating the wisdom gained from the program into their new or existing coaching practice.

Pretty much exactly HALF of our first 1,000 Optimize Coach participants did the program simply to Optimize their own lives. While the other half did it because they wanted to be better at coaching others personally and professionally.

Whether you’re joining us as a Master or as a Coach, the most important thing we’ll help everyone do to boost their professional success and personal well-being (whether that’s the CEO or the Coach or the Mom) is to move from Theory to Practice to MASTERY —closing the gap between who they are capable of being and who they are actually being to become a radiant Optimizing exemplar, heroically giving their greatest gifts in greatest service to the world.

And… if you are inspired to create a coaching business (and/or to take your practice to the next level), we have a Coaching Skills track to help you master the process of using the Optimize protocol to help others actualize their potential.

Note: We love getting notes like this from Coaches:

Tracking the habits, developing the algorithms and sharing the wisdom for living a life well-lived has always been my mission, but now having the ancient wisdom, science-backed knowledge and the practical tools to explain, inspire, coach and guide others. This was the most difficult coaching certification I have ever achieved, but also the most rewarding ……it was not just about the learning but about the doing and coming out the other side becoming that best version of myself so that others feel inspired to do the same!!

And:

Note2: We’ve also had a number of people tell us that, although they already had multiple coaching certifications from other leading organizations, they didn’t feel prepared to coach until they went through our program. (!!!)

The Program

As important as the Optimize content will be, the focal point of the program will be OPERATIONALIZING all the wisdom into consistent, virtuous behavior—such that your prior best becomes your new baseline. THAT is the hard part. THAT is what we are committed to helping you (and your clients/colleagues/family/etc.) truly MASTER as a result of your participation in our program. And THAT is what will be required in order for you to successfully graduate.

Basically (echo!): Moving from THEORY to PRACTICE to MASTERY as we close the gap between who we’re capable of being and who we’re actually being as we become radiant Optimizing exemplars, heroically giving our greatest gifts in greatest service to the world.

The program will, of course, be grounded in our Optimize content: +1s, PhilosophersNotes and Optimal Living 101 master classes. (You’ll be required to complete a curated selected of 300 +1s, 101 PhilosophersNotes, and 11 Optimal Living 101 master classes.)

It will ALSO feature a brand-new “Optimize Self-Mastery Series.”

Imagine me (and our Head Coach Michael) taking the absolute best wisdom from all that Core Wisdom and distilling it into a framework/program that helps you close that gap and actualize your potential.

THAT’s what the Optimize Self-Mastery Series is all about.

We’ll build on that foundation with 3x per month Soul Force Forge Training Sessions, where we’ll connect (in our Zoom-powered video dojo) for a quick talk on my latest thinking followed by live coaching (from me) on moving from Theory → Practice → Mastery and overcoming any obstacles preventing us from being our Optimus best. (These sessions will be recorded in case you’re not able to join live, or just want to revisit.)

Throw in some weekly connections with your Optimize Buddy (more on that below), and daily Fundamental practices to Optimize your Energy, Work, and Love, and we have a solid curriculum of Optimizing that operationalizes virtue by integrating the best of ancient wisdom + modern science + practical tools to help you become the best, most heroic version of yourself.

And then , for those of you excited to use the Optimize protocol to help others actualize their potential, too, we’ll use our brand-new “Optimize Coach Training Series.”

Imagine our Head Coach Michael (and me!)) taking the absolute best wisdom about how to Coach others, both in general and specific to Optimize, and distilling it into a framework/program that helps you help others close their gaps and actualize their potential.

THAT’s what the Optimize Coach Training Series is all about.

As you may have guessed, we’ll be building on that foundation, too, with 3x per month Optimize Coaching Skills training sessions, where we’ll connect (in our same Zoom-powered video dojo) for live coaching (from Michael) on helping others become the best, most heroic versions of themselves.

Time-wise, expect to invest around 300 hours into the program, which roughly breaks down as:

**** ~100 Hours: Core Wisdom + Self-Mastery Series + Coach Training Series***
**** ~100 Hours: Live Training and coaching + reflection exercises + swim buddy connections***
**** ~100 Hours: Fundamental daily habits and practices***

And, of course, the 24/7 commitment to actually being the version of you that you’re capable of being.

That collection features notes like this:

“Optimize Coach (the mastery half) has allowed me to properly get my arms around the depth and breadth of material that Brian has assembled over many years.

To make literally thousands of years of philosophy and life lessons accessible in small, related postings is an amazing achievement – but as a resource is overwhelming. To add contemporary works of science, philosophy and life and cross-reference these into ancient wisdom is even more of a feat.

The Coach program, as I had hoped, has allowed me to “come up to speed” on Brian’s research and knowledge. Applying it will be a lifetime work, but the program has allowed me to feel comfortable navigating it and understand it’s potential to impact my life.

Optimize has already transformed my life in many ways, but I know I have only scratched the surface (as you would expect with only 10 months of true execution of hundreds of years of knowledge).

I am more disciplined – especially in the areas of Energy (movement, hydration, sleep – and soon nutrition which I have chosen to research further before making radical changes).

I am more self-aware – of my weaknesses and poor choices, but also of when I am operating at my best. This allows me to do less of the bad, and more of the good – leading to “higher lows”!

I am amazed at the basics which have changed – my breathing – the pure essence of life – is more conscious for a large part of the day. Who knew you could breathe wrong – but you can.

My meditation is stronger, due to discipline around timing – building strong triggers for habits, and not allowing myself easy outs.

My spirit is stronger – ironically I am developing faster by being less hard on myself – building “higher lows” (again).

I am more consistent, in so many ways – because much of the Coach program is about being consciously aware of what you are doing; good, bad, effective, ineffective, lazy, energized.

Awareness. Decisions. Actions. Re-actions (when you get off path) and Reflection (for when you miss things in the moment) – these are the key areas of change for me, and they all have profound impact.

By far the best “self development” or “life coaching” investment I have ever made – at any price.

Detailed, specific, actionable and effective.” ~ Nigel Brownjohn from Centennial, Colorado

And this…

“I joined the Optimize Coach program for self-mastery – myself as Client Zero. After a long history of showing up in a big way for other people but wandering away from my own goals and dreams time and again, I started the program with something to prove to myself.

As we approach the end of the program, it’s hard to find the words to articulate how much it’s meant to me so far. Habits I’d tried and failed to form so many times – meditation, journaling, packing my lunch – all the things I thought I SHOULD be doing (maybe starting tomorrow, right?), are now part of every day. I’ve built trust in myself.

My victories are kind of quiet. And yet. And yet, they’ve rocked my world. I’ve lost 17 pounds. I climbed the Space Needle stairs. . . for fun. I have dared to show up and flat-out suck at something I care about, on the path to joy and mastery. When a family member unexpectedly asked for advice, I was ready with so much relevant wisdom to offer from this program. He became Client 0.5.

The connection with fellow coaches is priceless. My swim buddy and I haven’t met in person yet, but I know we will someday. The daily personal connection with others who can see a better world and are committed to making that happen in their own idiosyncratic way keeps hope alive and well.” ~ Cathy Dodd from Kirkland, Washington

And this…

“I have a super busy life taking care of others (Full time teacher, wife, mom of 3, caregiver to aging parents) I have little energy for myself at the end of the day. Joining the coach program, has made me realize that when you don’t feel like doing something, that is the time you must do it.

I have learned how important the fundamentals are and really took the energy component seriously… which was the key to everything else! My sleep went from 5 hours a night to 8+, I “found time” and embraced yoga and have dropped 15 pounds and 2 sizes. At 55, I am flexible, healthy and vibrant and look 10 years younger because I am sleeping!

In my job, I relabeled myself from art-teacher to coach, and use the Optimize philosophy to transform my middle-schoolers beliefs and identities. They are creating at a much higher level in a shorter period of time than ever before! Home life is better too, still hectic, but I am learning how to work within the boundaries of constraints.

As I continue to listen to the necessary repetitiveness of Brian’s philosophies, I am so inspired each and every day to live this new way of life I have been shown. Brian doesn’t know me, but is passionate about my success…I feel that! It comes out loud and clear in his teaching/coaching! It’s weird, but you kind of don’t want to let him down, because you know that when someone believes in you that much, you begin to believe it as well…and then backing it up with action becomes natural!

~ Julie Steiner from Reno, Nevada

Price - $1000

Here are testimonials from those who have done the program before:

Interested Members:

1. debrat (any)

Interested Members:

1. debrat (any)
  2. Pussygalore (upto $50)

I’m interested !!! Let me know :wink:

1. debrat (any)
  2. Pussygalore (upto $50)
  3. gioago82