[Discuss GB] Breathing.com Optimal Breathing Kit Course

Recently, I’ve begun thinking that I’ll spend a great deal of time, effort, and sometimes money trying to improve some minor aspect of my health and strength, but it may make sense to improve the things that I do all the time. Getting better, bigger benefits from breathing makes a lot of sense – after all, if I have to do it constantly, anyway, I might as well be doing it well.

But, who can figure out techniques like the Buteyko Method and such from any guide or book freely available online? I know I can’t and I’ve tried!

This course from Mike White and Breathing.com seems like the best way to learn and improve in this area.

Interested, so:

1. Angel777
  2. Alin
  1. Angel777
  2. Alin
  3. Makaveli (Is there equipment needed though?)P
  1. Angel777
  2. Alin
  4. Cassan0va

@Makaveli brings up a very good point. As I investigated, the “digital version” of the optimum breathing kit involves shipment of some basic tools. They aren’t the expensive and unique oxygen operatus and other things listed on the web page and are available elsewhere, but I still think we should probably withdraw this for being non-compliant with the rules. Sorry everyone!

1. Angel777
  2. Alin
  4. Cassan0va
  5. Mailme
  1. Angel777
  2. Alin
  4. Cassan0va
  5. Mailme
  6. ntd4ever
  1. Angel777