The Psychological Illusion Model represents Jorgen Rasmussen’s latest thinking about how to affect psychological change in a person. His metaphor for change is a piece of rope in the street that is seen as a snake. A psychological problem is like the snake that evaporates when it is seen for what it is, a rope.
This product is the result of recording a weekend workshop where Rasmussen teaches his way of working with problems.
John Grinder, co-founder of NLP wrote of Jorgen’s first book, “Provocative Hypnosis” - “This is the stuff of genius”.
- Opening Frames
- The ‘Black Box’ Brain
- Finding The ‘When’
- Troubleshooting The ‘When’ & Further Tips
- Pointing Towards ‘Thinking’
- Levels Of Intervention & ‘Resistant’ Clients
- Hypnotic Experiments For Insight
- The ‘Burning Alive’ Experiment
- ‘Burning Alive’ Origins & Rethinking Anxiety
- What Do Feelings Tell You?
- Waking Up From Thinking
- Day 1 – Q & A
- ‘Feelings’ & ‘Intuitions’ Further Thoughts
- Thoughts As Flavours & Red Flag Thinking
- Getting ‘Surgical’ About The ‘Burning Alive’ Experiment
- ‘Willingness’ To Have The Experience
- The ‘Past’ & The Reconstructive Nature Of Memory
- Playing With Time – Finding The ‘Past’
- An Additional Piece
- Day 2 – Wrapping Up & ‘De-Hypnosis’
- Are You Conscious? & The ‘Walk Of Insight’
- 3 Meditations For Thought Recognition
- Looking For The ‘Self’
- Another ‘Name-It, Find-It’ Demo
- ‘Name-It, Find-It’ Details & Further Questions
- A Guided Meditation & Closing Remarks
- The Sequence Of A Session
- ‘Burning Alive’ Experiment – Troubleshooting Webinar
Estimated Seat Price: $20
Please add your userid to the list below to show that you are interested in joining this GB.
Please use the following list style as it is easiest to copy for the next person:
1 - tranceman
2 - Name 2
3 - Name 3
4 - …