[Discuss GB] Simpler Trading - Small Account Mastery with John Carter

Small Account Mastery Program - John Carter | Simpler Trading

Would be nice to have a GB for this one. Please let me know if you have any questions about this program.

Quarterly membership $597.
Annual membership $1997.
Min 6 seats.
Est. $99 per seat per quarter.

For more information about the program, please click here: Small Account Mastery Program

Please add your name to the list below to show that you are interested in joining this GB.
Please use the following list style as it is easiest to copy for the next person:
1 - tradingwisdom
2 - Name 2
3 - Name 3
4 - …

1 - tradingwisdom
2 - CoolMama
3 - Name 3
4 - …

Please add your name to the list below to show that you are interested in joining this GB.
ghastope1

1 - tradingwisdom
2 - CoolMama
3 - ghastope1
4 - …

How about we do this group buy just the 3 of us. CoolMama, ghastope1, what do you think, too expensive?

Very interested; please send payment dets.

I already subscribed, this is what a it looks like

How about $ 10 each, I think this will be GOOG. Let me know what you think!

I meant $ 100 instead of 10.

I can send you recordings of all live sessions for $100. Let me know if interested.

How about the rest of the material?

Any suggestion tradingwisdom?

You can login to my account and get push notifications with trade alerts via mobile app if you want and participate in live sessions. But for $200 then. I have my credit card linked to my account, so please don’t buy any new courses and memberships when logged in with my credentials lol. Let me know.

Thank you that’s very generous, how I can start doing that?
I am interested :pray:

Anyone else is interested in this GB?
Pls let me know.

I am interested in the live and push notifications for this. My suggestion is to keep it small so you can manage it easily. Can you do a proxy for login so we can all login with same ip? I hate if we spent good money and can’t login anymore based on too many different ips logging in?

John Carter is a good instructor. The value of this program is ongoing training and interaction with community.