[Discuss GB] The Son of Man, 3 Days & 3 Nights Cycle- (W.D.Gann Style Astrological Trading)

Hi Friends. I am interested in trading via W.D.Gann style in the markets. He was using a law called “The law of vibration” while doing his calls and trading. He
coded his methods into his book called “The Tunnel Thru The Air”. I am studying this book for about 5 years. I could solve some hidden meanings but
unfortunately it is really hard to decode the book and make a solid trading strategy.

I saw this author wrote a non-black box book for about a powerful technique for using in trading. I would like to participate in a buying process who is also
interested with this methods.

From the author’s sale page :
“The Formula I Personally Used that Hit a 80% Success Rate in Predicting the Market.”
“A Powerful Tool to Predict Major Time Turns So You Can See a Bigger Picture of the Market”
"A method that gives you consistent success as you can predict the turns on any market you’re trading! "
“It helps you to confirm the exact natal information you need to make correct astrological analysis.”
“It’s a proven formula that works in any market! GBPUSD 2002,2007,2018
HSI 2008,2011,2015
SSEC 2006,2009,2015
JPY 1998,2012
EURO 2002, 2005, 2015,
OIL 2009,2011,2016
DJI 2008,2016
BITCOIN 2016”

“40-Day Personal Email Access to help you achieve your goals
As you know, Mr. Gann was a profilic student of the Bible and many of his secrets are decoded from the Sacred Scripture.
40 is the common repeated number in the Bible. The number 40 appears so often in contexts dealing with judgment or testing, many scholars understood it to be
the number of “probation” or “trial.”
“40 days” seem to be a number that God has chosen to help emphasize times of trouble and hardship. And I want to help you learn the 3 Days and 3 Nights Cycle
Formula in 40 days!”

Sales page: https://members.gannexplained.com/the-new-son-of-man-3-days-and-3-nights-cycle

Price: $2500
Min. number of seats: 5-10
Estimated seat price: $500-$250

Please add your name to the list below to show that you are interested in joining this GB.
Please use the following list style as it is easiest to copy for the next person:
1 - emrek340
2 -
3 -
4-
5-
6-…

1 - emrek340
2 - jonnyscarface

1 Like

As I see , generally marketing related products tends to get attention here. Trading profitably also important aspect of life in my opinion. People should think about that also.

I think people realise it takes a lot more capital to trade than to start an online business.

1 Like

1 - emrek340
2 - jonnyscarface
3- Trader

1 Like

Hello friends. @jonnyscarface and @Trader Thanks for the interest.

Hi,
If GB is open, please add me

1 Like

You can write Your name if You wish like that…
1-emrek340
2-jonnyscarface
3-Trader
4-monkeybusiness

Thanks

1 Like