[Discuss GB] The Vocalist Studio - 4 Pillars of Singing

This is the most comprehensive vocal training ever created. It contains so much, well researched and structured content and training materials. This course is for all of you who really want to learn to sing properly without getting hoarse, chocking, pushing and with a nice boomy, strong head voice and well-orchestrated bridging and connecting between the different registers of your voice.

Robert Lunte is a great coach, explaining everything in great detail and providing specific methods like specialized onsets and training routines and workflows such that you can build an amazing voice with enough practice.

Included are a massive video course and a comprehensive ebook.
It includes life long updates!

Let’s rock this!

Sales page: https://thevocaliststudio.com/the-four-pillars-of-singing/

Price: 300$
Number of seats: 10-30
Estimated seat price: 30$ - 10$

Please add your name to the list below to show that you are interested in joining this GB.
Please use the following list style as it is easiest to copy for the next person:
1 - Hannpuch (30$)
2 - …

1 Like

Interested thanks for getting this going

1 Like

We just need 10 peeps. Thats 8 more. Lets do this :slight_smile:

1 - Hannpuch (30$)
2 - Guru1212 ($30)
3 - Grhtune1

1 Like

1 - Hannpuch (30$)
2 - Guru1212 ($30)
3 - Grhtune1
4 - Nimo (30$)

1 Like

Attention: I just got an email from the TVS guys stating that they will rise the prices of the course on May 22nd. This means we need to act fast!

Here is the link to the mentioned extensive details page: https://thevocaliststudio.com/the-four-pillars-of-singing/

We got 4, so we need merely 6 more. Let’s do this people! :slight_smile:

Did they raise the price already?

Yes they did, but the GI staff was able to get a buyer who bought the course with Ebook in time and now we only need the remaining people to join the GB. So the price is still the same for us all.
Let’s get this into our hands.

1 Like

Is this still on?
because I have to am interested. Count me in

1 Like

I’m willing to go up to $60, if needed.

1 Like

Yes this is still on.
I added you.

1 - Hannpuch (30$)
2 - Guru1212 ($30)
3 - Grhtune1
4 - Nimo (30$)
5 - Filifou

I do not think that would be necessary. Try to promote the GB in your way such that we get the remaining 5 people. Then we can get this into our hands.