[Discuss GB] zivaONLINE - Meditation for Extraordinary Performance - Emily Flecher -

Emily Flecher - zivaONLINE Meditation for Extraordinary Performance

zivaONLINE is for high performers. Period.

What’s a high performer? Someone who wants to improve themselves and the world around them every damn day. The trouble is, many of us high performers can’t access our full potential because of the stress of deadlines, bills, passive-aggressive mother-in-laws, fill in the blank. If this sounds familiar, what you’re missing are 3 simple but powerful mental techniques that will completely change your relationship with stress and the demands of your everyday life…so you can perform at the top of your game.

In 2 short weeks, you’ll graduate with a mastery of

meditation , mindfulness , and manifesting – a transformative daily practice that you can do on your own for life (no apps, drop-ins or incense required). The point of The Ziva Technique is not to relax or feel calm during each session. It’s to actually remove stress from your brain and body at the cellular level. With less stress weighing you down, you’ll be amazed how much more energy you have, how much sharper your brain becomes and how much more easily you can handle the demands of your daily life.

Sales page: https://zivameditation.com/

Price: $399
Min. number of seats: 22
Estimated seat price: $20

Please add your name to the list below to show that you are interested in joining this GB.
Please use the following list style as it is easiest to copy for the next person:

1 - freebird
2 - …
3 - …
4 - …

1 - freebird
2 -Jadlenon
3 - …
4 - …

1 - freebird
2 - Jadlenon
3 - Yohans101
4 - …

1 - freebird
2 - Jadlenon
3 - Yohans101
4 - Timek
5 - …

1 - freebird
2 - Jadlenon
3 - Yohans101
4 - Timek
5 - debrat

is this different from the mindvalley one - M Word?
FYI, its already included in the mindvalley all members pass.

Hi axle0987, Thanks for the tip about the course in the other GB. I didn’t know about it before you shared about it here. I went ahead and did some research about M-word and it looks like it has a different focus then ZivaOnline. The M-word is about Meditation. While ZivaOnline starts with Meditation then goes more in-depth with 2 more M words Mindfulness, and Manifesting. I’m sure both course are great but the reviews I saw said if you have the choice go with ZivaOnline.

1 Like

1 - freebird
2 - Jadlenon
3 - Yohans101
4 - Timek
5 - debrat
6 - fierceteddy

1 - freebird
2 - Jadlenon
3 - Yohans101
4 - Timek
5 - debrat
6 - fierceteddy
7 - nogare

@axle0987

just to echo what @freebird has said

Ziva Meditation is a more advanced levek of M word.

M Word is focussed on a gentle meditation for life, once a day. Ziva takes it much deeper, and shows you how to do a practice twice a day

Watch the video below. At 32 minutes she explains the difference between the two courses

1 Like

im interested

i would be in

any updates? sould be cool to know if this gb is still there

1 - freebird
2 - Jadlenon
3 - Yohans101
4 - Timek
5 - debrat
6 - fierceteddy
7 - nogare
8 - bizz