This topic is a work in progress. It will be updated continuously and we will use your help to add more to it.
Warning: Messaging Staff Members
- Don’t Message Staff Members for questions or information that can be posted/asked about in public topics.
- We’re getting increasing numbers of messages per day which is making things worse.
- Queue doesn’t seem to get smaller any time soon.
- Your unnecessary message will make things worse and you won’t get an answer.
In a nutshell, here is how GBs work:
- Someone open a [Discuss GB] For a specific course/membership.
- People show interest
- Once there are enough interested members, we open an official topic to collect payments.
- When enough payments are collected, we find a buyer to purchase the course.
- Once our process is complete, we deliver the GB to participants.
- If you join a GB after it’s been delivered, it doesn’t mean you’ll receive the GB materials instantly. We have work around the clock. It only means you’ll get it much faster [Shorter waiting time].
- Don’t Reveal your Identity on the forum by any means.
- Don’t post personal information or payment details in public. We won’t ask for personal information in public. We usually ask for them in Google Forms.
- Please understand That participating in GBs won’t get you access as fast as you would get it by buying directly from authors. Understand this and don’t bother staff with questions about delivery dates.
- Payments are non-refundable. In Most cases, If a GB is cancelled, you will get credit to use in other GBs.
- Don’t ask about GB delivery dates or updates if they are in the 2nd post of this topic:
[GBs Status] Latest GBs and Their Delivery Status