As you might have seen, the workload isn’t getting any smaller.
We’re dealing with too many problems and we need to offload as much work as we possibly can while working on raising the bar on how GBs should be done and keeping buyers safety as it has always been.
Are you interested in being a GB Organizer?
What a GB Organizer does?
We’re kinda changing the way we’re doing GBs slowly. We’ll let people organize GBs for products they’re planning to organize GBs for and willing to put the money upfront after they check members interest.
So, Organizers will Buy Products, Collect Payments and Deliver GBs to Participants.
Here is how it will work in a nutshell:
- Members interested in organizing a GB will post in a topic Requesting Becoming an Organizer.
- Organizer Include and Keeps his post updated with the Following :
- Product Name
- Sales Page Link
- Product Price
- Estimated Seat Price & Number of Seats
- Number of Interested Members
- GB Discussion Topic Link
- When Enough members are gathered, the Organizer ask for starting the GB.
- We will contact the organizer to share our rules with him.
- Once Approved, he will have to buy the course upfront, handle the login details to us, and start collecting the payments from members.
- The organizer will prepare and share the materials with us, and we will share it with participants.
If you’re interested in being an organizer, post below.
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask in this topic