[GBs Status] Latest GBs and Their Delivery Status

Hello Pub_Mutt

Are you asking for payment details to join the GB? or you’ve paid but you haven’t received the links?

[TBU] : To Be Updated.

GBs List:

Delivered:

• SEO Intelligence Agency - Monthly Reports - [June Delivered via Email]
  • Helium 10 Elite Training - Ongoing Monthly GB - [June Delivered via Email]
  • Sovereign Man Confidential Membership [Monthly] - [June Delivered via Email]
  • Nir Eyal - The Hook Model - How To Build Habit-Forming Products - [Delivered via Email]
  • Mindvalley - Life Visioning - Michael Beckwith
  • Mindvalley - Design Your Ultimate Life In 2019 With Lifebook Online
  • MindValley - Steven Kotler - The Habit Of Ferocity Quest

OnGoing:

• Brendon Burchard - High Performance Mentoring - 1 year + HPX Membership - 1 Year [TBU]
  • Frank Kern - 2019 Brand Class [Delivered - Waiting for Questions]
  • Sam Ovens - UpLevel Consulting [Delivered - Waiting for Questions]
  • Design Sprint Masterclass with Jake Knapp [Delivered - Waiting for Questions]

In Progress:

• Frank Kern - Inner Circle Mastermind [Contacting Participants Shortly]
1 Like

I am in For Brendon Burchard

1 Like

Link to the GB in the previous version of the website: https://groupinsiders.com/showthread.php?5129-MKSAP-18-Print-Board-Basics-(An-enhancement-to-Mksap-18)-Mksap-18-Audio-Companion/page2

Hi Patriot. Sorry for the confusion. Payment details please. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello all.
I would just like to ask you to keep the PMs on @Patriot to an absolute minimum.
The staff is hard at work to deliver all GBs. A lot have already been delivered, which should show to you that this is not a scam.

If you have any further questions regarding the process or anything else, you can drop it in the Q&A post: here. I’ll be more than happy to help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for your contribution and helping the community members continuously, Hannpuch

It’s an amazing idea to keep a record in that topic first post of all the questions asked so we get rid of the repeated questions and save a lot of time for everyone.

Best

2 Likes

Hi. I would like to get access to Sovereign Man Confidential could you give me the payment info

1 Like

15, July, 2019 Update:

• Sam Ovens - UpLevel Consulting [New Links Delivered - Waiting for Questions]
  • Design Sprint Masterclass with Jake Knapp [New Update Delivered - Waiting for Questions]

Hi there,

Glad to see this place still alive and bringing value to the community.

Looking forward to the recovered list of topics and of course to new and important knowledge being shared or offered.

Thanks for all the hard work, Patriot.

1 Like

Hi Pat,

Not on the list, but i purchased Marie Forleo B-School back in April this year and never received any updates or when the course would be available. Could you please update as it was one of the older GB’s which may have slipped through the cracks…

Much appreciation,

1 Like

I’ve sent you a private message.

Best

2 Likes

would like to get into SIA, and sovereign, pls pm

1 Like

I’ve paid for Design Sprint Masterclass on 07/11/2019. Can you send me the download links ?

Thank You

• Andre Chaperon - Lean Business For Creators [Delivered on 26th of July - Waiting for Questions]

GBs List:

Delivered:

• SEO Intelligence Agency - Monthly Reports - [June Delivered via Email]
  • Helium 10 Elite Training - Ongoing Monthly GB - [June Delivered via Email]
  • Sovereign Man Confidential Membership [Monthly] - [June Delivered via Email]
  • Nir Eyal - The Hook Model - How To Build Habit-Forming Products - [Delivered via Email]
  • Mindvalley - Life Visioning - Michael Beckwith
  • Mindvalley - Design Your Ultimate Life In 2019 With Lifebook Online
  • MindValley - Steven Kotler - The Habit Of Ferocity Quest
  • Brendon Burchard - High Performance Mentoring - 1 year + HPX Membership - 1 Year [Updated 22, Jul - Waiting for Questions]
  • Frank Kern - 2019 Brand Class [Delivered - Waiting for Questions]
  • Design Sprint Masterclass with Jake Knapp [Updated 15, Jul - Waiting for Questions]
  • Andre Chaperon - Lean Business For Creators [Delivered on 26th of July - Waiting for Questions]

OnGoing:

• Sam Ovens - UpLevel Consulting [Updated 15, Jul - Waiting for Questions]
  • Frank Kern - Inner Circle Mastermind [Contacting Participants Shortly]

In Progress:

• Jeff Walker & Don Crowther - Webinar Funnel Formula
  • Mindvalley Quest All Access Pass Membership
3 Likes
  • SEO Intelligence Agency - Monthly Reports - [June Delivered via Email] This was never received via my email.
  • Mindvalley - Wildfit Quest [Late Members] [Delivered, 13th of August, 2019]
6 Likes

@Patriot Is there any update on this on the last days of the course. Or this course was completed entirely till day 90

can i get the payment link for * Dr Dispenza - Intensive and Progressive Workshop

Hi Patriot, I haven’t received the link and I paid for my seat