Leadership Principles - Harvard Business School [Support]

This is the Support topic for:
[2 days left] Leadership Principles - Harvard Business School

If you’d like to reach out to the GB organizer or GI team, leave a post here.

Best

Greatly appreciate that you added the self-survey questions! Is it possible that you can nominate a rater that can send you the questionnaire/360-Survey the raters receive so we also get this as well?

2 Likes

Great idea :bulb: We will get you the questionnaire questions soon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello All, I have added the 360 survey whoch raters has to fill.
file name is 0.1.3.3 ESCI Survey - Raters Survey
and it was added to folder Module 0. Leadership Principles Prework
It should get updated in the link you received for module 0 in few minutes. Let me know if you have other questions.

3 Likes

Right now only Module 0 is available?

1 Like

@Giftly Yes, they just opened module 1, so it will be available here in few days.

2 Likes

Thanks for this. Is there any way of getting the results map of the survey’s so we know where we stand?

1 Like

@atore Module 1 will be available here any moment today. The report feedback/result map is more of a generic one which will go through the different qualities assessed. We uploaded into module 0 0.1.3.4 ESCI - Feedback Report.pdf. And will be discussed in module 1.4 in more details. In summary look for it in both folders Module 0. Leadership Principles Prework and sub folder 1.4.3 ESCI Results

Let us know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Great stuff so far. I’m just curious if video 1.4.1.1 The Fundamental Competence is supposed to end with the instructor seemingly not completing his sentence?
He says “and how to calibrate the impact you have on others, so they respond constructively t…” …to?
I noticed this with a few other videos as well. It might just be that they didn’t cut the videos properly, but I thought I’d ask to make sure.

1 Like

Hi, what is going on with the file to delete ? What is it exactly ? It wasn’t there when I checked for deleting it…

We will replace it and you’ll see what is it soon.

That is correct, I just rechecked again and this is exactly how it ended. I believe the instructor was trying to say “to …” but his sentence was not edited properly at HBS portal, it is a mistake from HBS.

2 Likes

Hey All, Please expect complete module 1 by end of day Sunday 28 February. Stay tuned :slight_smile:

1 Like

Module 3. Unleashing Potential is in the way. Happy learning everyone :star_struck:. Let us know if you miss anything or if you have any questions.

1 Like

I meant with the dangerous file. It sounded like it was something dangerous, is it a virus ?

No. Not at all.

1 Like

What’s happening with this/the last module?

Hey, looks like Patriot is out of office sick. Will come back to you shortly with an update. Let us hope he is well.

2 Likes

Module 4 is available now! :slight_smile:

Let us know if you miss anything or if you have any questions.

1 Like

Hi There, I have paid for this but never receive access for this. Please let me know how can i get access to this course.

gaurav777