2 days left and It’s a $1750 program.
It has a free lesson which got me question many of my decisions and the way I take them. It gave me new perspectives that I couldn’t imagine one lesson could provide.
I bet many of you would jump on this Group Buy if they just take the free lesson and tested themselves with their real life scenario challenges.
Here is the free lesson link:
Harvard is the leading educational institution in the world to teach leadership. Leadership is key to running any business effectively.
This course is designed to help new and aspiring leaders unleash the potential in themselves and others, and cultivate high-performing teams. Become a more versatile leader who can mobilize others by immersing yourself in real-world leadership challenges, self-assessments, and 360-degree feedback from colleagues and peers.
Leadership Principles Syllabus
Module 1: Taking Charge
- Appreciate how the work of leadership is different in supporting, driving, and guiding others
- See how a leader’s self-perception and mindset must change in order to bring out the best in others
- Understand the importance of emotional intelligence in transitioning to a leadership position
Module 2: Leading Your Team
- Learn dashboard indicators of team effectiveness
- Explore how to manage the conditions that drive team performance through team purpose, composition, processes, and launch
Module 3: Unleashing Potential in Yourself and Others
- Understand the dimensions, functions, and drives of your leadership style and how to apply or expand it to meet specific challenges.
- Learn how to motivate and equip your team and unleash each individual’s unique talents.
Module 4: Your Network
- Learn techniques for coaching and delivering feedback and how to influence with and without authority
- Learn how to leverage strategic, operational, and developmental networks, and explore ways to
- expand and develop them.
- Explore avenues for managing the stress of leadership.
GB Seat Price:
$30 via Skrill
$33 via PayPal
If you’re interested in joining this GB, please post below.