NEW Kwik STUDENT - Jim Kwik - 30 Day Program

Jim Kwik - 30 Day Program

This course is a newly updated course from Jim Kwik and it compliments the Kwik Reading course we have already completed a GB for:

https://kwikbrain.com/new-student-specialoffer

Want to Unleash Your Inner Genius?

Use This Proven Formula To Learn Any Subject Faster & Get Ahead…

Discover Kwik Student and learn HOW to learn so you can master any subject in school, get the grades you deserve and achieve your goals!

If Knowledge Is Power, Then LEARNING Is Your Superpower.

DO YOU…

… forget what you just learned, watched, and read?

… miss important details or lose track of where you are in the middle of a book?

… find your mind wandering just when you need to pay attention the most?

… or simply have a hard time keeping up with the massive amount of information you need to take in each day?

I’m here to tell you to stop punishing yourself for falling behind - because it’s NOT YOUR FAULT!

It’s time to stop banging your head against the wall using old strategies that hardly ever work. The schools are a great place to learn WHAT to learn, but they don’t teach you HOW to learn.

Here’s the good news: you can learn how to learn. And it’s never too late to learn these skills so that you are better equipped to survive, thrive, and succeed in the modern world.

You can start learning powerful, tested, and proven methods to get better grades, boost your confidence, build better relationships, and make more money with less brain-breaking effort.

And I want to show you how.

For the last 27 years, I’ve taught students just like you from all around the world, including top executives, entrepreneurs, athletes, and celebrities, jumpstart their mind and help them achieve their goals.

And now, you can learn the same skills to take your mental performance to the next level and apply the updated learning techniques to master any subject and succeed in school.

With my ultimate student success program called, Kwik Student , you and I will train for 30 days together to give you all the necessary tools to apply it towards what you’re learning today.

Don’t take another test before you go through this program! I guarantee you will be blown away by what you can do with your mind and cut your learning time in half.

I believe in you, and I believe in this program. I look forward to being your brain coach!

With Love & Learning,

Jim Kwik

Kwik Student Empowers You To…

Learn

anything 2 to 3X Faster

(And Make it “Stick” in Your Memory).

Never Forget

facts & figures again.

Deliver

any Speech or Presentation

without a Single Note Card.

Absorb

any skill or information 200 – 300% faster

Accelerate

your learning speed by 2x or 3x

Build

your confidence as you maximize your success in every area of life

… All WITHOUT ‘Smart Pills’ or Endless ‘Brain Games’ – in Just 30 Short Days from Right Now!

Kwik Student Overview (30-Day Program)

The ability to learn faster is a huge competitive advantage that can save you years of productivity while making your life a whole lot easier. The program is divided into 30 DAILY online sessions of 10 - 20 minutes each . Each day, you will receive one online training session and a homework assignment to cement what you have learned.

Day 1: Setting Up GPA

Day 2: Note-Taking vs. Note-Making

Day 3: Your Focus Time

Day 4: Always Remember MOM

Day 5: Introducing Basic Association

Day 6: Applying Basic Association

Day 7: Integrating Brain Breaks

Day 8: Remembering Lists & Todos Part 1

Day 9: Remembering Lists & Todos Part 2

Day 10: Best Brain Exercises

Day 11: Focus From Inside Out

Day 12: 10 Keys to Kwik Brain

Day 13: Setting Up for Success in the Morning

Day 14: Creating a Positive First Impression

Day 15: Memory is Easy as PIE

Day 16: Your Questions Answered

Day 17: Beating Procrastination

Day 18: How to Listen Effectively

Day 19: Vocabulary Recall

Day 20: Foreign Language Part 1

Day 21: Foreign Language Part 2

Day 22: Learning Facts & Geography

Day 23: Boosting Your Reading Speed

Day 24: Introducing 6 Thinking Hats

Day 25: Giving Presentations without Notes

Day 26: Becoming a Good Speller

Day 27: Memorizing Numbers Part 1

Day 28: Memorizing Numbers Part 2

Day 29: Setting Up Night-Time Routine

Day 30: Creating Your Success MAP

Kwik Bonuses Trainings

1. BONUS TRAINING #1 ($197 value): 3 Effectively Studying Techniques with Dr. David Larson

Dr. David Larson is currently in his 5th year of postgraduate medical training at UCSD, and is the author of Medical School 2.0: An Unconventional Guide to Learn Faster, Ace the USMLE, and Get Into Your Top Choice Residency. In his talk, Dr. Larson teaches the 3 most effective studying techniques to unlock your brain’s potential - techniques he used to ace medical school in just a few hours a day.

2. BONUS TRAINING #2 ($197 value): The Power of Play & Creativity with Alexa Meade

Alexa Meade travels the world creating live painting performances, art installations, and commissioned portraits. She specializes in a painting technique she invented that makes 3D objects appear two-dimensional. In this video, Alexa teaches how to increase your creativity by introducing more play into your life.

3. BONUS TRAINING #3 ($197 value): Mental Math Hacks with Scott Flansburg

“The Human Calculator”, he is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records for speed of mental calculation. He is the annual host and ambassador for World Maths Day, a math educator, and media personality. In this session, Scott will show you simple math patterns that will change the way you see numbers and calculate!

Price: $297

2 Likes

Interested members:

1. debrat
  1. debrat
  2. ducksleeds
  1. debrat
  2. ducksleeds
  3. c0bra
  1. debrat
  2. ducksleeds
  3. c0bra