Vanessa Van Edwards - The Ultimate People Skills Training Course

Master your people skills.

Feel confident in every interaction,

in every conversation,
and create new opportunities.

The only science-based interpersonal communication training for top performers. Rapidly build trust, communicate assertively and stand out from your peers in every interaction.

GB Discussion Topic:
People School - Vanessa Van Edwards - The Ultimate People Skills Training Course

Sales Page:

The Ultimate People Skills Training Course | Science of People

Seat Price:
USDT: $15
Skrill: $17
PayPal: $20

People School - Vanessa Van Edwards

Do you want to Master your People Skills, Feel confident in every interaction, in every conversation, and create new opportunities?

People School is the only science-based interpersonal communication training for top performers. Rapidly build trust, communicate assertively and stand out from your peers in every interaction.

Taught by Vanessa Van Edwards, best-selling author of Captivate, the Science of Succeeding with People and founder at Science of People. She has been hired by more than 100 businesses — including Fortune 500 companies such as Google, American Express, and Intel, to help people succeed through the art and science of advanced communication.

This course will give you COMPREHENSIVE 12 Advanced Skills. 12 Powerful Secrets.

• SKILL 1:THE CHARISMA FORMULA
  • SKILL 2: POWERFULLY SHARE IDEAS
  • SKILL 3: BE ENGAGING
  • SKILL 4: CAPTURE ATTENTION
  • SKILL 5: BUILD TRUST
  • SKILL 6: COMMUNICATE WITH POWER
  • SKILL 7: THE LIKABILITY BLUEPRINT
  • SKILL 8: DECODE PEOPLE
  • SKILL 9: MASTER CONVERSATION
  • SKILL 10: ASSERT YOURSELF
  • SKILL 11: INCREASE YOUR INFLUENCE
  • SKILL 12: STRENGTHEN CONNECTIONS

In addition every month Vanessa hosts a live workshop, exclusively for People School students, with the latest people skills science and timely advice so the learning never stops.

Results People have got from People School

• I have taken other courses, like Tony Robbins, and yes I felt empowered, however, without a blueprint. This course gave so many practical use in everyday life and at professional level. My goal in taking this course was to land a better environment and better pay job which I did… so HUGE thank you to you and your team.
  • I’ve been able to close all 5 of my offers this week. I would have never imagined a 100% close rate!
  • GOT THE JOB!!! $30k more per year, less hours, more vacation, better bonuses and less BS. Thank you.
  • People are actually saying “Yes” to my ideas, and when I invite them to go do things with me on the weekends and after work.

If interested, please post below.

Best

1 Like

I am interested in this GB. Thank You!

1. Bb206
  2. Guru1212

Interested!

1. Bb206
  2. Guru1212
  3. Magic6

Interested in this GB. Thank You!

Interested in this GB. Thank You!

1. Bb206
  2. Guru1212
  3. Magic6
  4. skydive
  5. tacki
  • Bb206
  • Guru1212
  • Magic6
  • skydive
  • tacki
  • Dondoo

Very interested!

Thanks!

interested add me thanks

Interested

I’m in @Patriot. Will pay you soon.

Put me down for 1 seat please.

Interested. Add me please, thanks!

Count me in as well…

Count me in. Please send payment link when available.

• Bb206
  • Guru1212
  • Magic6
  • skydive
  • tacki
  • Dondoo
  • Jacob

I’m interested in this GB

interested. Please add me

Please add me to the list

I am interested. Please add me.

I’m interested in this GB